FOX Christmas Tree Arson

Good news is they have video and arrested the suspect.

Bad news is all we know is that this was a 49 year old male. I am presuming a political motive until we know more. General state of lawlessness persists until this suspect is prosecuted as diligently as any jan 6 suspect. This idiot did literally risk a catastrophe.

Would be delightful to get a replacement up ASAP.

:christmas_tree:

Grinches never win.

1 Like

What an awful, hateful thing to do. :rage:

2 Likes

No name/No picture…perp must be black? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Didn’t see this here. This was a terrible event.

1 Like

The guy is 49 years old. Someone who does something like that must clearly have mental issues. Probably also quite an extensive time in and out of jail.

4 Likes

I don’t quite understand the motivation behind this action, but it was a horrible thing to do. At least no one was reported injured.

I didn’t see this story posted in the politics section when I posted it, please feel free to delete this topic

1 Like

…of hate. :wink:

1 Like

I saw it late last night during Shannon Bream’s show. I assumed it was electrical, or some other kind of accident.

Should have known better.

1 Like

Not so sure about that. One blurry photo I saw was a lighter skinned male with a prominent mustache.

Some skill involved in defeating security then climbing and then lighting the fire.

1 Like

As in should be in jail and isn’t…appears likely.

Looking for full FBI response on this.

:joy: :sweat_smile: :+1: :upside_down_face: :rofl:

1 Like

I know.

Think about it. Red White and Blue themed tree with prominent broadcaster that embraces American values. That fire could have easily spread to occupied buildings.

The FBI should be looking at any Antifa chatter and involvement.

1 Like

Yeah everyone knows that a lone perp setting a fire that hurt no one is equivalent to an incident that caused massive injuries among law enforcement.

There is no equivalence. None.

Allan

Nope the NYC fire department prevented that.

They are really good at what they do.

Allan

It was a lone arsonist.

Usually antifa run in packs. The cowards that they are.

Allan

1 Like

Yeah. He should actually be rewarded with a job at CNN. Right? I hear they are hiring now.

1 Like

You know none of this and this is a high profile attack just like the capitol riot.

That Cuomo time slot won’t fill itself.

2 Likes

Well they do have an opening…lol.

Allan

2 Likes