FOX Christmas Tree Arson

My bet is that it was a mentally disturbed homeless guy.

3 Likes

They are taking their timeā€¦ beating around the bush as it were.

1 Like

Attack on a tree v attack on law enforcement.

Yeah thatā€™s a close one.

Allan

Ahh! A candidate for a Harvard position ā€¦ the most original moralist in New York.

1 Like

Homeless people do not like the attention an act like this brings.

They prefer shadows and narcotics.

Noā€¦this was at best a deranged activist acting on an impulse.

Missed by a mile on that false equivalency.

I am looking for facts and connections and only ones that actually exist.

Would be nice for Letisha James to take time off the campaign trail and call for a full investigation.

My guess is she ignores it.

Maybe Kendall Roy did it?

Craig Tamanaha is homeless, he is a druggie, he is obviously got serious anti social issues. He should qualify for no bail release.

1 Like

Maybe a couple more opening at Crisis News Network (CNN)

Iā€™d be surprised.

Mid town has had a growing homeless problem for a few years now.

I have my doubts that this was more than some nut.

The war on Christmas continues.

2 Likes

You canā€™t say Christmas!

2 Likes

Is this the person arrested?

Have not seen name until now.

You live in Clarion, if I recall correctly.

Your homeless situation consists of drunk college kids who pass out on the walk from the frat houses to the dorms.

Perhaps this disconnect is why you were incorrect.

2 Likes

The perp was caught in the act. Arson is a felony. The question now is how quickly will he be released back onto the street. This is a metal frame in the shape of a Christmas tree, covered in flammable decorative garlands, basically a cone with nothing but open air inside. Need more information about the individual to determine motive. First one is what are his normal haunts and how far did he travel to the location of the fire. Will also need the usual background on mental health, past record of arson, if any. Too many unknowns yet.

It may very have been avtivist. The rest of your post about homeless people is absolute nonsense since he was talking about mentally Ill homeless people

Homeless people generally do not want help or society otherwise they would take advantage of the services available. Most do have mental issues or they would accept the help offered.

The tree arsonist could be using homeless as a cover and sympathy tool for bail to cover his activist tracks. No bail until they get it all sorted out.

You are always theorizing that the left is bad. Itā€™s not how the world works.

Most objective!

I appreciate the value of justice and that it be evenly applied.

Setting fire to that tree was a huge risk for loss of life.