Fox Business Exclusive: Trumps Letter to Erdogan

Most any liberal or conservative, most anyone who understood the police of the region, most anyone who was able to consult with competent advisors would have left the status quo in place. It was less than ideal, but the ISIS forces were in prison, our Kurdish allies were safe, and Russia’s goal of greater influence was in check.

Mr. Art of the Deal threw that all away in return for… nothing.

2 Likes

You need to make up your mind. The other day you were happy that Trump was getting us out of Syria… now you seem happy that he’s getting us into a row with Turkey. You want to have it both ways?

If I was Erdoğan…I would be looking for troops and military equipment being pulled out of Turkey. That would put the fear of Allah into him.

It was the “perfect” letter by a foreign policy genius. Let them play in the sand by themselves

1 Like

Meanwhile Trump called Pelosi a third rate politician…so libs walked out.

Damn man…that guy is on a roll. :rofl:

It’s got nothing substantial in it. It gives nothing other than, don’t make me ruin your economy. I don’t know. You don’t give ultimatum’s…and say I’ll call ya later. I’ll call you after the game, I’ll call you after I finish my home work. I’ll call ya after dinner.

2 Likes

What did he solve by doing that Conan? What?

A lame duck presidency

1 Like

You’re going to see hindsight, that it’s going to become harder and harder to keep the sharp twists and turns right in the minds of the base. Trumps lies, and reversals are getting harder and harder to keep it all straight.

I can only imagine how beautiful the letters between fat donald and Kim Jong-un were.

Dear Kim,

I like you. Do you like me too?

3 Likes

Call you later?

1 Like

We’re besties now!

1 Like

xoxo

Such a beautiful letter! I think we’re in love.

3 Likes

Oh please. This is a message-board. We are typing on the fly not conversing with world leaders. There is no comparison to what we type on here.

But then again you are supporting a man who said the kurds are safer now.

For ■■■■■ sake how can anyone defend Trump when he spouts this sort of ■■■■■

1 Like

For some reason I was thinking of the great existentialist play “No Exit”

At a point in the play, the door to Hell opens… allowing the three characters to leave. But they don’t.

They choose to stay in their suffering.

Just a passing thought.

2 Likes

My 11 year old autistic daughter could write a better letter. Granted she is in the gifted program so she has an advantage over the Orange Man.

5 Likes

A roll of accomplishing nothing while simultaneously having foreign and domestic leaders walk out on him. You must be so proud!

And if Trump announced that we were adding another 1000 troop to protect the Kurds you libs would be bitching ten folds…and we all know it.