Fox Business Exclusive: Trumps Letter to Erdogan

Not at all - i have always maintained we owe the Kurds a huge debt and need to do everything we can to assist them.

Interesting how even when Trump says something as idiotic as the Kurd are safer now, you deflect to what I may or may not do.

What has Trump done that demands your blind allegiance?

1 Like

Yes because 50 troops were keeping the peace. Of course we would be upset with the need for 950 more troops.

1 Like

A grown man wrote this letter. Wow.

1 Like

Trump got played and his attempt at damage control is cringe

3 Likes

Ok. This is too ■■■■■■■ funny. :rofl::rofl:

https://twitter.com/evilbobj/status/1184593182438445056?s=21

This captures everything. Trump is a vessel for trolling libs. It’s all he is anymore.

12 Likes

True but that’s their job, no?

Deer Terkee,

You knead to no that I am mad. I will put moor tarifs on stuff you make, like gravy and masked potatoes. I like gravy on my terkee.

Sined

Donald J Trump
President for Life

12 Likes

That’s not what the letter said. You’re being treason-y.

5 Likes

Yeah, you don’t do that when you’re negotiating with someone. I’m worried I have to explain this to you.

7 Likes

Dear turkey guy,

I like you, you like me. I can ■■■■ you up. Haha! Kidding not! Let’s make a deal. If so, I will send you 3 MAGA hats and a Big Mac.

Don’t make me go nuts. Don’t let me down.
Do you like me? Check the box!

• Yes
  • No
  • MAGA

Get this done! See you at the Shawn Mendes concert.

Sincerely,
Fat donald

6 Likes

Pretty sure he’d address it, “Dear Turk-Fil-A”

2 Likes

Fat donald proving your point. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1184595335794036737?s=21

Remember a month and a half ago when the President used a sharpie on a weather map to show that he wasn’t incorrect in a tweet?

Yeah… that should have been a warning sign.

6 Likes

Nothing. I heard it read word for word over the radio. They just want to B-word about anything he does.

Remember like two months ago when the President got mad at Denmark because they wouldn’t let him buy Greenland?

Yeah… that was like another warning sign.

I honestly would think this is a fake if it wasn’t vetted and confirmed, it’s so badly written.

2 Likes

Penned in the same residence as the Gettysburg Address. How far we have come.

5 Likes

It’s a perfect letter.

I want to see the calls/letters between him and Putin.