Fox Business Exclusive: Trumps Letter to Erdogan

https://twitter.com/trish_regan/status/1184559361638748161?s=21

This has been multiple times confirmed as real. This is Trumps actual attempt to stop a genocide. Please take a few moments to marinate in the thoughts of the Leader of the Free World. Please consider and learn.

It’s a very nice letter. Most people agree it’s very nice and appropriate and correct. Nothing wrong with that letter.

If Turkey doesn’t listen, then hopefully someone will do something. Especially about those Kurds, who are worse than ISIS in some ways. I don’t know, it’s what I heard.

7 Likes

Well that letter was taken as seriously as you would expect…

1 Like

Perfect letter

3 Likes

I think it will go a long way towards re-establishing the respect the world lost for the US during the really terribly horrible Obama years.

4 Likes

What a joke. A complete joke.

1 Like

Today Donald J Trump truly became the President.

11 Likes

What’s wrong with the letter again?

1 Like

Do you want a list?

Yes…

HE TALKS LIKE US!!!

:hamburger::fries: :poultry_leg::taco::ice_cream::clown_face:

Again what’s wrong with the letter?

Who can forget the famous words of Ronald Reagan
“Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate. Don’t be a tough guy. Don’t be a fool. Tear down this wall. I’ll call you later.”

:rofl:

8 Likes

Fat donald sounds like a high school girl scorned by her ex-boyfriend.

2 Likes

Well fat Donald slapped the crap out of libs in 2016…and will knock the snot out of them again in 2020 talking like a “school girl”.

Why don’t libs entertain us by writing example of what they would have written.

This should be fun.

2 Likes

Does anyone believe that letter was actually sent?

I don’t have any crayons available at this moment. :worried:

3 Likes

And, dated October 9. Lol. Erdogan passed it around his cronies and they all had a prolonged belly laugh, then threw it in the trash. :clown_face:

2 Likes

Do I need to send you a box?

Yeah, considering that Erdogan apparently wiped himself with it and threw it in the trash, how could anyone complain?

1 Like