Fox Business Exclusive: Trumps Letter to Erdogan

I guess next time Trump should get a lawyer to write one…or better yet let the left-wing media to write it.

That would be just as much of hoot.

2 Likes

I’ll have some as soon as my kids get here from grade school.

Considering it had zero effect, yeah.

1 Like

And he might have pissed off the most powerful man with his crayons in our universe.

You know I’m still waiting on what would libs have done to stop Erdoğan. I still haven’t heard a single suggestion other then leaving our troops there indefinitely.

2 Likes

Or before throwing in the trash, he passed it on to Donnie’s favorite station.

1 Like

If by “sent” you meant given to Mikey so he could slip the note to Erdogan during 4th period, then yeah, it was probably “sent.”

3 Likes

Hahahahahahaha. Wow. Just, wow.

2 Likes

Yeah? I’d bet it was typed up very recently.

1 Like

Those who are against Trump’s policy realize they would have never had to write such a letter because they wouldn’t have done what Trump did that caused the situation where any type of letter was needed.

2 Likes

Maybe we can get CIA whistle blowers to leak the phone calls.

Was that working?

Well this was a big fat non sequitur…

Haha EXACTLY

1 Like

It was 50 troops. Seems like a very small investment to keep the peace and protect our allies. Even if you want to pull out, perhaps not letting our allies find out with no warning via Twitter might be a better path forward? What do you think?

Holy ■■■■■ That is embarrassing.

We could always get Obama to write one…30 pages of nothing.

Future is not looking to bright for Trish. :rofl:

The letter, first obtained by Fox Business ’s Trish Regan on Wednesday and which I confirmed shortly afterward, goes against every tenet of decorum and presidential communication. It’s brash, nasty, and lacking any diplomatic tact whatsoever.

1 Like

Trump writes like a ■■■■■■■ child. He is an idiot that somehow found himself propelled into the white house by likeminded idiots.

If anyone on my team at work sent a letter like that I would be appalled. Forgive me for wanting the President to have slightly higher standards.

5 Likes

Sure it does, if you aren’t one of them.

And YOU want me to criticize his writing abilities?

Think long and hard on that.