Four black teens were fundraising for their high school football team. Afootball team. A woman held them at gunpoint

Then you’re ignoring what the media has done to you…you as i collectively you.

And it didn’t start with Trump. :wink:

1 Like

Door to door salesman have been a part of American culture for a long time and even a way to teach children important communication skills.
Kids come to my house all the time and most are supervised, the teens not so much.
A kid startled me the other day when my wife open the door and the kid had the screen door open and was too close to being in my house for me not to stand up, he was unsupervised of course and I do have a sign that says no solicitors, it’s important to be kind to these kids for trying.
This lady it toast!

Don’t remember too many “send her back” chants before trump at presidential rallies.

Perhaps you can jog my memory.

Allan

The media has painted conservatives out as racist, bigots etc for how long now?

Do you guys on the left understand how silly that is?

Couple years ago on old forum I’ve seen libs call a poster racist over and over again, and that poster wife was black and his 2 kids are mixed race.

Do you understand how silly you guys come off when you do that?

Some cons not all.

David duke for instance…

Trumpite.

Racist…

Allan

1 Like

So Trumpite are racist.

Good to know.

What made them seem suspicious I wonder?

Why is that good to know?

Cinderella never complained. She was just happy to get her shoe back.

1 Like

How many times has that happen to you in your lifetime?

How may times have you been pulled over, for doing nothing wrong?

Now, go ask a black man those same questions.

Not all but some that’s a given.

Allan

You think they only minorities pulled over for nothing?

1 Like

I do not drive. So a friend of mine and I took a road down to Trenton.

We got pulled over for “broken tailight” was a brand new BMW.
So the officer comes over to the window, sees my friend, sees me and we are on our way.

Friend comments to me. Glad you were here. I was glad I was there too. I would have had to take the train otherwise.

But I knew what he was saying.

Driving while Black is a serious offense.

Allan

Of course not.

But it is fact black and brown men are pulled over at a much higher rate than white men…many times for doing nothing wrong.

Really?

As guess you never been a redneck then.

Let me fill you on little secret. White men driving big pickup trucks scares cops more then you may ever know.

And that’s a fact.

This thread had nothing to do with left v right. It had to do with a woman holding 4 teens at gunpoint for no reason.

And what happened was that the OP of the thread, and or/his “ideology” were told they were ignoring their own racism by trying to paint an ideology as racist by sharing the story.

The OP did nothing but show a white woman holding four, apparently upstanding, young teens at gun point. Why? Because she saw 4 black men and panicked.

For all the “racism doesn’t exist in America these days” this woman is proof that it does. This isn’t about left/right. It’s about people being conditioned to fear for their lives when they see a person whose skin is a different color, and puling a gun on them. And it still exists in America. I’ve lived in the south my entire life, and I see it all the time-one doesn’t even have to look for it. It comes in a lot of different forms.

So what I don’t get is why the rush to make this an “us v them” issue, like happened here:

OP and/or his “side” ("Their"©) was told they were ignoring Their(©) own racism while trying to paint conservatives as racist, despite neither the OP, nor his article, saying anything about ideology.

:wink::wink:

5 Likes

No they don’t. I live in, and grew up in, Rednecktown USA across the south. Cops aren’t scared of rednecks in pick ups.

Take a look at the title of this thread. Four black teens.

OP made it racial in his first two words. :thinking:

OK…if you say so.

It’s the same as the old stop and frisk formerly employed by the NYPD. White people were stop and frisked but not nearly the percentage of blacks and Hispanics.

Allan