Former national security adviser supports violent military coup in the U.S

love how what he “said” is sliced and diced and neatly arranged to support the narrative.

pathetic loser news leads the way

1 Like

ahh. Manipulated.
Let the walkback begin. I imagine he’ll be on Tucker for some Repub Rehab later on today. Or does he have an exclusive with OANN?

Does he know he was recorded saying just the opposite?

1 Like

What you’re saying doesn’t sound and indeed was not figurative.

Whether or not he was clear before, what’s important is what he is stating now. He is very clearly stating his position. End of story. Time to move on. :roll_eyes:

However I do have to wonder about anyone who would obsess over this kind of meaningless dribble from someone who will never again be in a position of power.

So this is a Qanon wish.
CNN)Michael Flynn, former President Donald Trump’s first national security adviser, appeared to endorse a Myanmar-style coup in the United States on Sunday.

For months, QAnon and Trump-supporting online forums have celebrated the deadly military coup in Myanmar and suggested the same should happen in the United States so Trump could be reinstated as President.

I wonder why he ran away from this statement, which he clearly made?

1 Like

Yes, but I’m a septuagenarian and I say dumb ■■■■ all the time.

Sliced and diced. Lol.

I didn’t slice and dice anything.

Unlike others, I didn’t leave out anything he said.

Yes there are many who are likely to agree…many of them were in that audience and Flynn played to them.

Who cares. He is a has been and a nobody. :roll_eyes:

I unequivocally denounce anyone advocating for a military coup in this country.

2 Likes

yes you are. you theorized what flynn really meant by what you think you heard and what other words were used and how they were placed.

while completely ignoring his tweet

narrative world

I heard what he said. I heard what he emphasized. I’m not theorizing anything.

Words and how they are spoken mean things.

If I am to accept your hypothesis, we may as well abandon any type of communication at all because we can simply claim we meant something other than what we obviously meant.

(Oh and btw, there’s no question in my mind the destruction of a notion of objective truth is a deliberate undertaking by those in power today).

What if…he lied in his tweet. What if the perfect time for that duck food meme is when the people who use it are actually telling you to disregard what’s on tape.

But with that said, I’m allowing a 20% chance that the audio going around doesn’t accurately describe his response.

Were the answer and tweet contemporaneous events?

I liked Sidney Powell at that same conference claiming it should be fairly easy to reinstate Donald Trump with a “new inauguration” once all the massive fraud is finally proved.

Nothing like playing to the Qs. Has to be the easiest gig one could have.

I’m sure Powell’s donations went up after that appearance. Lots of rubes out there.

As to Flynn, do you think his coup comment was playing to the audience or does he actually feel that way?

He doesn’t care about that. Trump demonstrated that you could say and do all kinds of things in public, and then simply deny whatever was captured on video. Flynn assumes the same. As this thread illustrates, he’s correct: the GOP base will revise reality day by day, if necessary.

3 Likes

Actually, that was before he took the office. So, no.

1 Like