Ford: We respect the right of NFL players to protest

look up the word “Preferred Vendor !” Its pay to play!

You’re flailing.

Maybe Fox and pundits should stop advertising any companies that support the protest of civil rights…naaahhhh they need dat cheddar…:dollar::dollar::dollar:

Apples =/= oranges

I Pay them as a sponsor, and they hook me up with leads as a “Preferred Vendor!” Its a you help me, I help you thing!

Sorry you dont understand what a “Preferred Vendor!” is.

Only to someone who doesn’t understand sponsorship’s !

Why do you hate our constitution?

:laughing: Whatever you say.

Neither were they…

hqdefault%20(2)

I dont need to say anything, because you cant refute anything I said about what is to be a “Preferred Vendor!” ! Most organizations pay a fee to become one! Also known as a Sponsorship! Like if Bud Lite is the official beer of the NFL! They make more money selling at stadiums than people like Miller lite because of Negotiated Price levels. I know this stuff is over your head.

Republicans flipped like Anakin Skywalker in the late 50s…

And AB pays for that.

You couldn’t sound more ill-informed if you tried.

1 Like

Its a business arrangement!

It’s not complicated at all… Islam set up the trade forts and the English shut them down. The North fought the south to end slavery ask John Brown… White people fought each other to end slavery.

AB?
10CHAR! What on earth are you talking about.

Ok Explain to me what it means to be a preferred vendor! Show me how Cambridge Dictionary is incorrect in what they said!

So, has even one America hating NFL player contracted Trump with someone they believe deserves a pardon?

Trump said he would listen…

What about kapperdick?

https://www.acc.com/chapters/ariz/upload/2016-2017-ACC-AZ-Preferred-Vendor-Sponsorship-Program.pdf

This is just an example, sounds like you have no clue what you are talking about.

Anheiser Busch. They make Bud Lite. They pay the NFL to be an official sponsor. Of course they make money off this arrangement or they wouldn’t pay to be the official sponsor. What they DO NOT get is kick backs from the NFL, free Super Bowl ads, etc as you claimed.