Ford: We respect the right of NFL players to protest

I know how sponsorship work, Iv worked on a number of product that have had tier sponsorship.

Ford is a top tier. sponsor of the NFL which means their logo is on more stuff like jersey, etc.
they don’t get money form the NFL to do this they in fact PAY the NFL more money for that privilege.

1 Like

Yes their contract states they pay the NFL lots of money so they can have their logo all over the place.

Are you saying that your version of “paid sponsorship” means that Ford pays the NFL who then turns around and “kicks back” money to Ford? What, pray tell, would be the point of this?

This is too dumb for words.

It’s unbelievable that you had to explain this.

I didn’t say I did. But most brand awareness and recognition comes from that advertising. Hell, even the knockoffs benefit from it to a degree for those who can’t afford the real deal.

If you believe otherwise you’re an idiot.

There aren’t Ford logos on nfl jerseys. It isn’t nascar (yet).

Since when are the players setting flags on fire on the field?

Never said they were.

Well that would be the only way your analogy makes sense.

No need to Ford-150s are setting themselves on fire.

Even the trucks are against the America-hating kaepernick and his looney liberal followers.

Their choice. Probably some will. People can simply stop watching the NFL as I did. These players are not activists, they are crybabies. Activists actually do things. Taking a knee has produced zero results. I don’t support boycotts. But personally I will not be wearing any Nike gear. But that’s just me.

How does ford get money from NFL advertisements?

That’s funny.

I am funny. Not everyone is. But that’s why chicks dig me.

They get discounts to advertise versus people who arent sponsors. No one give money to a large organization and doesnt expect an ROI!

You should stop. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

You really don’t know what you’re talking about. You should stop right about now.

Great minds…

I pay for many sponsorship’s for my job! I have monthly dues! I get certain perks versus people who are one off people who pay for one add in a blue moon, I am considered a preferred Vendor! Ever heard of the word “Preferred Vendor” before?