Ford: We respect the right of NFL players to protest

Dude - it’s Cratic. Surely you aren’t surprised that a thread discussing Ford and the NFL turned into a “who actually freed the slaves” discussion.

Didn’t notice at first that this article is a year old. But still, go to your local Ford dealer on a Saturday morning, stand in front of their doors and light up a flag. See how much they support your free speech.

Why?..

You tell me.

Do they ever?

It’s always refreshing to see the conservatives ass hurt and completely missing the point. But please keep bitching and painting them as un-American. I’m enjoying the whinefest.

Ford gets Millions off NFL Advertisements. I expect no surprise in their stance. Thats why I got my Ram! I think it would be great if people took knees before serving these players who took knees. It would actually be funny. Just protesting the protesting as a civic duty.

Dealers are not owned or operated by Ford.

Good for FORD :wink:

Doesn’t matter. They are paid sponsors of the nfl and are receiving any benefits of their relationship/endorsement. If they want to celebrate free speech, then let’s see how far they’re willing to go.

Ford is not a “paid sponsor.” Ford PAYS to be a sponsor. Clueless and opinionated is no way to go thru life, son.

4 Likes

again Ford has nothing to do with dealership outside of selling them cars to then sell to you, because its illegal for for to sell you them directly.

For pay NFL millions to show their advertising.

There only benefit is that maybe some idiot will buy a car.

though I don’t many people make their choice of car based on a football ad.

Liberals dont understand how paid sponsorship work! Kind of like Bud Light also gets kick backs from the NFL. It is what it is!

Free advertisement during the superbowl where millions watch is hardly nothing.

Yeah people never listen to advertising at all. I think you should go to Madison Avenue and tell them to close up shop.

Psssst… people never listen to the celebrity endorsers hired by those same people either.

Make sure you tell them that also.

1 Like

No There are "Official Sponsors " . They have a contract and both Benefit off it, one isnt getting rewarded more than the other.

If you buy something because you saw it on TV, your an idiot.

1 Like

Advertising can have more than one purpose: point-of-purchase sale, brand awareness, reinforce the purchase decision, et al