Florida Spike in Cases

No but I’m still willing to wait and see before I go nuts.

I think it’s quite possible. US tends generally follow UK tends by a few weeks and their case count is dropping. Theory is this is due to Delta incubation period being much shorter than previous, therefore the outbreak timeframes are compressed.

1 Like

What percentage of Floridians have tested positive all together?

Looks like a bit more than 10% to me.

The CFR I can find is 1.5%

In one of, if not the, oldest, most at risk populations in the country.

1.5% of 11%?

If we’re not doing the same things, why would you expect a mirror?

It almost sounds like you’re implying mitigations don’t matter.

1 Like

I don’t really get this. 600,000 Americans have died out of 328 million Americans. That’s only .17 percent. That’s a tiny percent so are you saying 600,000 deaths dont matter?

Yeah, that would probably help a lot. After all, Desantis’ anti-mitigation efforts were via executive order. A new governor could rescind all of them very quickly.

Also, why would it have to be a “military” governor?

1 Like

Absolutely not, that would be silly.

Are you saying destroy the country over 0.17%?

Control. Mandate.

1 Like

Great.

70% headed to Florida.

Thanks, Biden.

6 Likes

Are you saying destroy the country over 0.17%?

We’re at just about as many Americans dead as the Spanish flu, except the Spanish flu killed fifty million people worldwide and this has only killed about five. Americans make up like twelve percent of all COVID deaths.

bUt WhAT cAn mAn Do aBOut it?

It’s scarier than that. Soros is secretly funding Biden to fly infected illegals to all red states. Crazy times!

Oh, I see.

Hmmmmmm…do you think this may have been the plan?

Desantis for 2024…nope!

1 Like

Only .0009 percent of Americans died on 9/11. Because that’s such a small percentage we shouldn’t have done anything about that either. Seriously?

Destroy the country! SO dramatic!!!

:rofl:

Face diapers=Tyranny!

70% have stated that they are headed to Florida since the borders have been overrun.

That is a fact.

Did we shut the country down?

1 Like