Florida Spike in Cases

Two wars and hundreds of billions of dollars. Over just .0009 percent of Americans. Come on man…

You think you have a grasp of the impact the shut down had on this country?

1 Like

Did we shut the country down?

The virus is going to go through the population. There is no getting around it.

The virus doesn’t discern by political affiliation or race.

2 Likes

Do you believe Soros is funding the elections of states attorneys all across the US for the purpose of them releasing violent criminals back onto the streets to create mayhem or in your opinion, is this a conspiracy?

Let’s stay on topic please.

At Pearl Harbor we only lost .0007 percent of the American population. This…is…silly. Use a better debate tactic.

Did we shut the country down?

1 Like

You know what, that’s a good point.

The other day, as I was driving across the hell scape with my green Mohawk in a souped up battle buggy, I wondered how things had fallen so far, so fast.

1-Face masks
2-?
3-country is destroyed.

BTW, if you are so concerned about the shut down and the damage it did, you should be agreeing with us, not fighting us tooth and nail.

It is malignant individualism that will bring another shut down, not face masks.

4 Likes

This delta data is notably manipulated. I have yet to see anything of concern… including these FL case counts.

Anyone who is concerned should be advocating for a hard border closure with Mexico.

5 Likes

Sorry man- this avenue is dumb. 600,000 American deaths is a hell of a lot of folks. It’s about how many died in the Civil War and far more than what we lost in WWII. And all that has been asked is to mask up and take a vaccine. Oh nos!

Who is “us” and what is this new term you are coining “malignant individualism”?

How many died of the flu during this same time period?

183 dead in Florida on friday. Non vaxxed.

Cons have no answers to this.

Allan

Estimates range but about 30 K perhaps- a twentieth of what we are experiencing.

Mexicans!

The numbers of COVID deaths were intentionally inflated…period.

1 Like

Dem military governor?

1 Like

Cavalier is a poor disguise for ignorance.

Nobody, nobody, knows what the impact of what we did will end up being.

It is highly likely that we screwed up an entire generation of kids with our skeery.

We may have completely upset the education system to the point it can’t be put back.

Old people? Who knows?

We have no idea what the cost of this will be. Not a clue.

3 Likes

Lordy- I dont argue with conspiracies.