Florida Democrats will Recount till They Win!

It really depends… if they are votes for the GOP they are democracy in action, otherwise, you are correct, it’s “stealing the election”…

Hang on. They’re throwing out VALID ballots because people don’t sign their name on a piece of paper exactly the same all the time?

Kathleen Harris asked me to remind you that it’s never over till it’s over… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep… AND they don’t want to hear from them…

On Saturday, Hidalgo, who is 29 and works two jobs, drove 30 minutes from her home in Margate to the elections office in Lauderhill to testify that her ballot is her own. She waited for more than four hours, but the canvassing board reviewing ballots would not consider hearing her testimony because it was not completely sure why her ballot had been deemed illegal. The only people who heard her story were a few reporters in the room.

Okay, if Republican votes were being thrown out because of a mismatch signature, but it was still a valid vote, Fox and Rush and republicans would be up in arms. Democrats should be up in arms about that.

Your wish has been granted. You are wrong.

Lol😁…thanks

Well, yall, there is a gathering outside the Broward County Supervisor of Elections office… They plan on staying there for the re-count, at least until the donuts run out…

What a machine recount looks like…

1 Like

Nope you are right

We all knew when Trump lost power, things would get scarier. His minions delegitimizing elections in here is only the beginning…

2 Likes

The latest from Florida is that Governor Scott now has a 12,603 vote lead over Senator Nelson and that there is going to be a Manuel recount there.

Regardless of what happens Broward County needs to get their act together. Voting issues tend to be a repeat occurrence there, compared to the rest of the state.

Broward county finished their recount - Scott gained 700 odd votes.

So much for supposedly rigging the election for Democrats lol.

:rofl:

I’m sorry, but I cant help but laugh at Manuel recount.

1 Like

In Wisconsin, Democrats won 54% of votes for state assembly, but Republicans got 63% of seats. Gerrymandering is what keeps the GOP in power.

This is reality.

3 Likes

Did anyone see the Cuomo interview with Brenda Snipes? Cringeworthy. I don’t know how she keeps her job.

The county recounts were submitted two minutes late, and therefore will not count. Because we must enforce arbitrary deadlines with no critical thinking skills allowed.

I could see if they were only half-way done but TWO MINUTES?!? The recount is ignored because the upload speed was too slow…

Senator Nelson is very likely going to lose.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article221776800.html