Florida Democrats will Recount till They Win!

Mike Cernovich?

The Pizzagate guy?

He brought another hot stove for the gullible to touch?

2 Likes

I gave the affidavit, I couldnā€™t copy and paste the contents of the affidavit, it was a summary look at the affidavit itself. I have no idea of Mike Cernovich, but I tried to get a summary to copy and paste.

You should look him up.

Has that affidavit been contradicted? Thereā€™d need to be someone willing to file a case on that. If the District Attorney in sympathy with her, why would the DA charge her with something? And this lady has been slapped down by several judges on other issues as documented. And weā€™re supposed to shut up and be quiet and not question anything.

Mike Cernovich is the kind of person who would fake an affidavit.

I am not relying on him, the affidavit is there for all to see. Washington Post and other papers apparently didnā€™t care to write anything on the issue so I couldnā€™t post a summary from there. .

Heā€™s not the one who did an affidavit.

He posted an affidavit from 2016 that proves what?

During review of provisional ballots to determine whether a recount is justified in the tight Florida governor, senate, and agriculture commission races, Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Susan Bucher identified a voter as a non-citizen and declared that the ballot would not be counted.

Attorneys representing the Democratic candidate for senate Bill Nelson and the Democratic candidate for governor Andrew Gillum objected. A copy of the uncertified transcript shows the interaction.

Chairman of the Palm Beach County Republican Party Michael Barnett attests to the validity of the transcript. He told The Federalist that several Republican lawyers and party officials heard the back and forth between the canvassing board and attorneyā€™s from the Gillum and Nelson campaigns.

So we have Gillum and Nelson objecting to excluding non citizens from voting

Here is the link from the page above: In Palm Beach County, Democrats Argue To Count Votes Cast By Non-Citizens - The Federalist

There are many suspicions and to ignore this history of this Broward County history is foolish and for people to mock this history as nothing is disingenuous.

In case anyone wants to know the truth about the Chelsea Smith affidavit:

On the internet, an affidavit is forever - even when the events it describes have been widely debunked. Case in point: Countless blogs and Facebook pages continue to share the scanned statement of a former elections temp days after an investigation found nothing was going on.

The temp, Chelsey Marie Smith, reported seeing workers at the Broward County Board of Elections filling out blank ballots en masse - a scene that she assumed meant they were tampering with the election. As the Sun-Sentinel has reported, however, the State Attorneyā€™s Office looked into her allegations and found no evidence anything ā€œillegal or improperā€ was going on. In a statement to the conservative news site Independent Journal Review, the office elaborated:

"It was determined that the ballots were being completed by SOE staff on behalf of overseas military personnel who had voted by faxing their ballots to the election office. The fax paper does not scan into the voting machines and the votes must be transferred onto a ballot that can be scanned. State law allows such a transfer of vote to a computer ballot."

Local officials have stepped-up oversight of the elections office in the aftermath of the allegations; members of the public are even welcome to drop in and check things out, according to the Miami Herald. Those reassurances have not, alas, stopped headlines like this one from wracking up hundreds of thousands of shares on Facebook and elsewhere:

1 Like

iā€™ll take the correction on that one, actually thanks, I wonā€™t repeat that.

However, with all the other scandals surrounding this specific county, and judges have slapped that County down, as violating the law, and they were violating they were violating the law by trying to hide stuff over the last four days, and not updating every 45 minutes as they were required by law, it calls in suspicion to see the least. .

2 Likes

The Federalist is not just biased, they are literally super biased. I would not rely on anything they say. That said, I am on my phone and canā€™t do any proper research today

1 Like

How does Susan Bucher know the citizenship status of a voter? Seems like pretty reasonable grounds to object to invalidating the voteā€¦ Did the ā€œFederalistā€ release the rest of the transcript? LOLā€¦ Of course notā€¦

You areā€¦

Remember when the Federalist published an opinion piece on why Alabamians should vote for Roy Moore?

1 Like

Yes, some of these races are gonna come down to a few hundred votes. Both sides are going to challenge any and everything they can. If the person is a citizen, their vote will count. If theyā€™re not a citizen it wonā€™t count. Everything will be scrutinized.

Again, how would Susan Bucher know the citizenship status of a voter?
You are correct thoughā€¦ Here is a great little tweet from this morningā€¦

Capture

What often occur to the ā€œvoter fraudā€ crowd is that, in most cases, we can actually go speak to the voter whose ballot is being questioned.

After todayā€¦they have 8 days to steal the election. Votes are certified at 9 am on the 20th. They canā€™t just keep recounting and recounting.

Counting the votes is now stealing an election? Lol