First Time Being Embarrassed

Ahh theres the good boy

hahaha Nah. Not me. The one who I am embarrassed for are the suckers who put this dimwit in the white house. Their the ones who have to explain why Trump is subservient to Putin, Not I, a clinton voter. They have to answer for their faux pas, not I. no embarrassment factor for this voter,

Allan

Because adults in the room want to wait for the Mueller investigation to finish

Oh please tell me your source that says Obama administration had conclusive evidence that Trump was a Putin asset and that Trump and his high level campaign crew were conspiring with Russia, enough to warrant “doing something” beyond opening an investigation and calling for sanctions on Russia, and announcing that Russia was behind the hacks/theft (something your Lord Trump denies still to this day apparently).

Enough probable cause to warrant an investigation, not enough to let the American people in on it and save the country, well isn’t that a conveniently fine line he walked.

Do you give the people who voted for him the same slack? After all, what proof did they have?

“Save” the country from what? They had no conclusions, no smoking gun, and even this day no US person has been charged with election meddling / conspiracy in the Mueller investigation. And you think Obama should have come out 2 months before the election and said “We have no evidence to indict, but we think Trump is working with Putin to rig the election!” Get off the drugs (radio) man lol

And you know this how?

Investigations take time. Iran-contra, Whitewater, Benghazi…all took a fair amount of time. You seem very intent on shutting down the investigation before it finishes. Why is that?

In terms of whether or not Trump is compromised, yes. That’s a really heavy charge to lay down. In terms of all the other non Russia ■■■■■■■■■ no.

So, the people who voted for him are off the hook, ok.

Did I say china?

I was referring to Canada, Mexico and the EU…you know…our allies.

I find it odd that the filter blocked out MAGA on your post.

Oh, ok. Well then

from Feds finally decide to impose steel tariffs

Several other countries also face tariffs:

• Japanese steelmakers will face a 71 percent penalty.

• Those in Brazil will face a 39 percent dumping margin.

• The tariff on producers in the United Kingdom was set at 28 percent.

Lol that’s what this is all about for you? The votes have been cast for almost 2 years. How about dealing with now and peoples reaction now? For example, your deflections.

Looks to me like that article does not say the tariffs were implemented - but that they were considering it.

Last paragraph:

Parties affected by the preliminary decision will be allowed to provide legal arguments on the preliminary determination. They also may participate in a public hearing, if one is requested.

A final decision on the Chinese and Japanese tariffs will be made by May 17. The Commerce Department will finalize the other cases by July 13.

Here is an article that might relate to those planned tariffs - not really sure.

These tariffs were in response to steel dumping. Are trump’s tariffs in response to dumping? Has he made that claim? Does he even know what dumping is?

Meant to say - if that article is referring to teh same tariffs, I don’t see japan mentioned in it.

Dumping is one form of unfair trade practice, Trump claims his tariffs are too. It’s ok, just say you trust Obama to impose tarriff’s but not Trump.

So Obama imposing tariffs on steel from China - I don’t see that he actually did on Japan, but maybe you have a more conclusive link than the one you provided - for dumping is equivalent to Trump imposing tariffs on steel from Mexico, Canada, the EU and China and 100s of other products from China for vague unfair trade practices…

Wow. Talk about a false equivalency.

Quite a manifesto.

Well, here is a list of US tarriffs in effect in 2016, maybe you can find Japanese steel in it. But if you can’t, maybe the sheer size of it will clue you to the fact that Trump is hardly the first American President to impose tarriffs.

https://www.usitc.gov/documents/tariff_database_2016_11_09.txt