First Time Being Embarrassed

Trump is Cool…

Lol. No ■■■■ sherlock.

But the fact that tariffs in fact have existed since the beginning of our country hardly exempts Trump from indiscriminately starting a trade war with our largest trading partner as well as our allies to the north and south and in Europe.

For god’s sake…

You might as well say 'well, look, we’ve had lots of laws in this country, so passing a law to outlaw free speech…harldy the first law ever passed."

Or ‘we’ve gone to war before, so invading canada is hardly the first time we’ve used our armed forces before.’

Totally absurd.

The manner in which trump is enacting his tariffs as well as the scope of them, is starting trade wars with our allies and our largest trading partner. THAT is what makes them unique.

Just saw this on Breitbart:

On Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s All In, MSNBC Contributor and former Watergate prosecutor Jill Wine-Banks stated President Trump’s performance in Helsinki “will live in infamy as much as the Pearl Harbor attack or Kristallnacht.”

Pustulent libs feel (They feel A LOT) like this time they have THE issue. Spotlight one sentence of Trump’s sterling overseas voyage and dare anyone to disagree…else make them into treasonous traitors. Kill. Destroy.

This non-event like all other breathless lib non-events will last about five minutes until they latch onto the next outrage. Maybe next it will be that Trump is a cannibal bekez he is fond of eating Mexican.

Feckless. Toothless. Shallow. Depraved. Dem.

Lib tacky ignorant outrage no longer works. Middle America is simply tired of it.

Well I am sorry not allowing them to continue to run huge trade imbalances with us while erecting barriers to our goods is upsetting to them. I’d be upset too, if someone was taking away my trade advantage that was working out so well for me. But you know, Trump wasn’t elected President of the EU.

You just described 90% of the worlds population. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Yes. 90% of us brag to our buddies about sexual assault, compulsively lie, stiff contractors, and get charged with fraud. Uh huh. And you’re still left with 10%. And you STILL elected Trump lol

“Elections have consequences”
Obama 2008

[quote=“MaDef, post:153, topic:7432”]"Elections have consequences”
[/quote]

Ain’t that the truth.

So you approve of the tariffs and the trade war with our allies that is ensuing.

Got it.

every day that passes proves me more right about the republican party and those in it that i know personally.

really? You think 90% of the world lies constantly, makes fun of people, publicly humiliates people they hire, brags about grabbing ■■■■■■ and easts steak well done with ketchup?

Where do you live that this kind of behavior is the norm? I would suggest you move. Sounds like an unhealthy place.

1 Like

SO embarrassing when he traveled the world, standing right next to dictators and saying they are strong and have great ideas and he believes anything they say, even if it contradicts what the FBI has told him. Then he said America had been foolish - FOOLISH!

Planet Earth

:point_up_2:

Oh my!
Ten

…when he cheats on his wives.

Way to miss the point polly

Eisenhower
JFK
Clinton
Trump

Find someone on here calling any of them “cool” dozens of times on this forum.