First Time Being Embarrassed

I don’t know anything abut them, but the time to talk about impeachment - if it’s to be discussed at all - is after the Mueller investigation is concluded.

How do you feel about Trumps performance in Finland?

Obama wanted to issue a joint statement with the GOP - McConnel said no.

Oh, so you aren’t sure he’s in Putin’s pocket? Have you called Nancy Pelosi and told her she’s jumping the gun?

As for his performance in Finland, disgraceful and moronic.

I didn’t realize he needed McConnel’s permission, oh right, he didn’t. Why would you give the party compromised by America’s enemy a veto on saving the country again? That’s the best defense you can come up with?

So you believe that Trumps Director of National Intelligence is lying to Trump?

Any evidence or is this just based on your feeeeelings?

With all the Poe’ers and trolls here, do we have any real posters anymore?

1 Like

It’s based on the amount of money he’s being paid.

Thinking is different than knowing. A suspicion requires evidence before such strong actions. The investigation continues.

You know this so quit playing stupid here.

Gee, this doesn’t look like speculation.

Stephen Cohen D-Tenn

Where are our military folks ? The Commander in Chief is in the hands of our enemy!

Neither does this

from Nancy Pelosi: Trump’s Presser With Putin 'Proves' Russia Has Something On Him | HuffPost Latest News

“President Trump’s weakness in front of Putin was embarrassing, and proves that the Russians have something on the President, personally, financially or politically,” the Democratic leader said in a statement after the president’s one-on-one meeting and presser with Putin in Helsinki.

I think this is a fair criticism, though we don’t really know exactly what was known at the time.

But it’s also fair to ask, what would you have Obama do? With out a smoking gun, you know the right would have claimed it was all political and would have seriously undermined the election, either way it went.

1 Like

What is your explanation for Trump starting a trade war with allies, undermining NATO and siding with Putin over our intel agencies on the world stage in teh span of a week?

LOL at a GOP trump supporter birther condemning speculation.

2 Likes

Dude, I’m just telling you why they aren’t moving forward with action against Trump. You reply by showing some strong rhetoric. Doesn’t change why Dems aren’t moving forward. Even if an individual is 100% convinced Trump is compromised, he might still realize that a trial would require evidence.

Is this really hard for you to understand?

Maybe you should follow in the footsteps of your hero, Barack Hussein Obama, and go on a worldwide apology tour.

Oddly, no apology was ever given during that tour.

Yeah. Funny, isn’t it. No evidence.

He’s a moron. By the way, you know Obama levied some tariff’s too right?

from Obama got tough on China. It cost U.S. jobs and raised prices

President Obama slapped a stiff 35% tariff on Chinese tires in 2009 after American companies complained about unfair competition. They said China was flooding America with tires at low prices making it tough for U.S. companies to compete. The tire tariff gradually waned, and finally ended in 2012.

The tariff saved 1,200 U.S. tire jobs, which had been in sharp decline. And U.S. tire production rose after a major decline.

“Over a thousand Americans are working today because we stopped a surge in Chinese tires,” Obama said in his 2012 State of the Union address.

Agreed. That’s why there is an investigation.

Like I have said from day one, I’ll be surprised f Trump is linked to collusion. But that’s based on my feeeelings and I understand there is enough smoke to warrant an investigation. I’m content to let it run its course. Are you?

Why pretend? The only reason Mueller is continuing is to provide red meat for anti-Trump campaign ads. Your narrative sources like MSNBC already routinely have people on talking about “Trump’s collusion” as if it is fact.