Finally Got Some Marijuana

That’s great!:+1:

I was smoking 3 years b4 it was legal. SHHH.

1 Like

I won’t even tell you how many years I was smoking before it was illegal, lol.

Did I take another 5mg cookie?

No.

Natural medicine, especially stretching & maybe now limiting myself to 1/2 hour walk, is a part of avoiding trip to MD.

As for psychological side effects, since I didn’t eat much, as a first time user as well, it tired me out as well as triggering a fit of uncontrollable laughter. The dispensary includes written information as well as log sheets to keep track of dosage & effects.

Can’t drive while using, so most likely will be in the safe confines of home when choosing to use, & most likely will limit it to extreme discomfort where natural efforts aren’t working.

2 Likes

“I need to inhale.”

Have you asked your vet about possible negative effects on your new cats?

I was looking up marijuana for cats to see if that was something for my little sick kitty, but it isn’t an option for pets.

Don’t know if it is or isn’t safe to smoke around pets.

Pets have endocannabinoid systems too. CBD helped my dog with almost all her symptoms when she was dying of cancer.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2714/9898/products/tinctures-purrity-cbd-oil-for-cats-1_900x.jpg?v=1565828443

There is very little, if any, thc in second hand smoke. Additionally, unless you were intentionally blowing your smoke directly in the animal’s face, it’s unlikely that it would inhale the smoke.

However, edibles are quite dangerous to animals. Don’t let your animal eat any kind of marijuana product. It’s not good for them.

3 Likes

That’s interesting.

Lots of people doing stuff with CBD lately.

Cbd for pets, no thc.

1 Like

I haven’t used a cartridge vaporizer. Have you tried one for flower? I have an Airvape & you need to inhale fairly strongly with that one.

I’m glad you found something that can help you out, you deserve it. I’ve never been big on edibles, they just have never worked for me. I use a vape pen now, and it’s pretty cool.

2 Likes

It didn’t make depressed it would make my heart race and anxious to the point of panic. It’s odd I had np for about six months then boom, every single time I touched it made me feel as if I was going to literally die it made me so panicky and nervous. Some people said I probably got some bad stuff etc… It didn’t matter at that point as regardless what I tried would trigger panic as I am sure I associated and would bring on the panic myself.

I’ve made brownies and cakes with over 500mg of THC in each square. I know they work because everyone I’ve ever given one to had the time of their life. I don’t even get so much as a tingle from it. I just get tired and sleep like a rock.

I was the same way. It didnt make me feel depressed while on it. Just super anxious and paranoid. But I “stuck with it” thinking it was a tolerance issue. But I noticed the more I smoked I started to feel depressed when not smoking. Tried CBD and all that jazz too. Not saying it was all the MJ, a lot if work stress at the time, but weed definitely didnt help.

Which sucks cause it used to be so perfect

What other pain reliever can do that?

I figure one day if I need it for medical reasons I will again try but in college I must admit it wasn’t for medical reasons :slight_smile:

1 Like

I want to try ACDC or critical cure strains

Well, I’m lying. Lol. I guess I started again back in 2003 and never stopped.

1 Like

That would probably be what would happen to me.

No, but I will. Thanks.