Finally Got Some Marijuana

I’m just wondering for recreational marijuana users is there much difference in price now than before it was legalised?

Britain needs to legalise it too,weed is so prevalent here you smell it everywhere you go

You can get a pound of some good mid-grade for under 800 bucks if your friends like you.

Didn’t ask vet but looked online. Seems second hand smoke in such a large area would not harm them. But demon suggested vaping flower. I’m gonna try that.

1 Like

Time for Beatles trivia.

The song “got to get you into my life” was written about marijuana.

1 Like

I’m paying that for higher grade weed over here

Problem solved! lol

My currency conversion was off,it seems it’s a similar price to over the pond

Your cannabis probably comes from the USA at this point too. Even Canada has fallen way behind our products.

Pretty much grown over here now,its easier to set up growing a large quantity in secure premises than trying to import bulk loads of it.There are American strains grown and sold now in Britain however.

The edibles,vape liquid etc is definitely coming from the USA and Holland

1 Like

The anxiety has happened to me, too. I seem to have found the right amount for me - I smoke (almost always) 4 nights a week, cbd on other days. Taking a day or two, or more, break rather than sticking with it might have helped? And I know I’ve said this before, but I really prefer strains around 13-17% thc. I haven’t tried a high cbd strain yet.

Tried taking a break. I’ve never had the opportunity to experiment with strains due to it being illegal. I’m looking forward to buying 4 or 5 little nugs of different stuff and trying out

1 Like

Lol, yes I remember being envious of the newness. It was fun. Still nice to be able to go and buy some, but not nearly as much fun as it was in the beginning. And that’s another great thing about it being legal - you can look for what you want rather than just what your buddy can get. :slight_smile:

Will Illinois let you grow your own?

Did you put a whole pound in there? Concentrates?

Ruh roh

Exactly. Even if I dont smoke I might even collect some as a hobby lol.

I think illinois pulled home growing from the bill to get it to pass. Probably as a gift to dispensaries and commercial growers since licensing is so expensive. Makes no sense otherwise. Baby steps though I guess

Have you tried taking just little half puffs and see how that affects you? A lot of times when I feel I didn’t get quite enough, it turns out to be very pleasant.

With concentrates. I don’t like the piney terpenes interfering with the sweets so I use my mid-grade wax for edibles, if I ever make them. I’ve had less than 5 joints worth of flower over the last 3 or so years at this point. Big fan of dabs and vape cartridges.

Yeah, just being legal is a good start. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ACDC tastes like hay. I prefer crosses of it like ACDC Cookies. It has the flavor of GSC with 15% CBD and 5% THC which IMO works better than CBD alone. I am a firm believer in the Entourage Effect.

3 Likes

What is GSC?