Finally Got Some Marijuana

4 Likes

We may have discussed this before…were you trying different strains?

No havent tried yet… illinois will be legal Jan 1 so might try again. But I’ve been taking lexapro for anxiety and its helped 1000 times more than weed did, anxiety, sleep, life wise. Everyones different I guess. I’ll prob try some super low thc strains sometime next year just to experiment but I’m skeptical if marijuana is for me at all anymore.

1 Like

Man!!!

I had some getting up pain today, but not nearly as bad as yesterday!

Completed the beginning ballet stretches I normally do before taking a walk (quit yesterday morning as it was difficult to move), walked, then did cool down stretches.

Could even mop the floors while shaking my often sore hip to this tune:

That’s some strong pain med!

4 Likes

Did you take 5mg editable again? And curious, what are your psychological side effects? I remember the days when I first started, everything was super funny (like laughing at everything, watching cartoons) and music was much more immersive

Illinois…yep, we’ve discussed this before. :slight_smile: Hard to remember where everyone is at…

Yes, try the low thc strains/high cbd strains, and hybrids may be good for you. Or indicas (even though they are almost all hybrids they do tend to lean one way or the other). If you can find it, Tahoe OG is nice and a ‘happy’ high. Check Leafly, allbud or kindgreenbuds for effects. I stay away from anything with good amounts of “haze”…makes me anxious.

2 Likes

Setiva is more of an active (awake) feel while Indica is for more of a couch time relaxation.

Whatever works. I don’t do it myself but I am all for it especially used for medical conditions like yours.

See this why I can’t do it, it made me have anxiety attacks this was 10-12 years ago when I was in college but it made my nerves a mess and once even went to the ER. I found out I am not the only one quiet a few people it throws into full panic attacks.

1 Like

I know people whose bodies are wired like that. Trying something with CBD eliminates that side effect.

1 Like

Idk I tried CBD too and feel like it just made things worse. Like, a temporary relief yes but my anxiety would return worse when I was sober.

Ya I noticed things getting worse when i started trying using mj for anxiety. I ended up getting really depressed for awhile. Weird how it effects people completely 180

Really? That’s interesting

1 Like

That’s wonderful Janet. I’m glad you can do edibles. Edibles don’t help me.

If you want to try it again try something that is Indica with a high level of Mercene - like .9 or over 1.

The Mercene will make you sleepy. I can’t guarantee anything though because everybody is different.

Mercene?

I bought a PAX vape - had it for 2 or 3 cartridges and then lost it. It really didn’t work for me. I need to inhale. Probably because of my tolerance.

Sorry, wrong spelling. Myrcene. It’s one of the terpenes that relaxes you.

1 Like

I don’t know about the PAX vape, but it sounds similar to the non-PAX vaping with interchangeable cartridges. I’ll admit, it’s not the same as smoking, but it’s been so long since I smoked real bud that I don’t really remember what I’m missing.

And Linalool. :slight_smile:

1 Like