Finally, an admission of groping a drunk girl

Pretty Much it! Keith Ellison isnt just any Demo, hes their number 2 guy, and yet they keep endorsing him.

You don’t know what info those women gave? Makes sense, why would you have ever paid the slightest attention to their stories?

Her son has a video on social media for all to see of Ellison’s Acts! The son wants to press charges, but the ex does not. She just wants to be heard, and the left wing Media is silencing her, she even said as much on her social media.

Geez, you guys sound really worried that Kavanaugh did it.

Is this more of the liberal mentality?

“Denial is proof of guilt.” ?

1 Like

I don’t support this type of behavior and even worse is his attempt at normalizing it.

I know you didn’t ask me, but I never did that.

I’m probably a rarity. So that doesn’t change your point. MOST guys “scored” in high school. Or before they got married. Some with consenting partners. Some not. (And the recollection of “consent” might very well change as the years go by. We have seen plenty of #meetoo testimonials that say they didn’t realize what they now remember was actually rape or assault or molestation, but at the time they thought they were doing it with consent, so what’s the guy supposed to think IN THAT MOMENT?)

If we’re going to allow a fluid recollection of an unsubstantiated allegation about teenage antics to bring down a SCOTUS nominee (or any applicant to any position), then we’re never going to get another SCOTUS judge installed again.

We’re heading for deep political dysfunction. This will not end well.

1 Like

It’s more of the same lib stupidity you commented on earlier.

1 Like

You might want to read my actual replies in this thread and then you can do what you suggested. I haven’t given anyone anything.

I don’t think you are the exception, because I think there are a lot more people like you than you think and that’s why I think your conclusion is incorrect.

Whether or not I’m an exception, if I had been in Kavanaugh’s seat this past month and someone had stepped forward with an allegation, I would be facing the same firestorm he is. I could deny it all day long. The guy is already convicted by half the nation simply because of the politics of the matter.

I would like to think that Kvanaugh was more like me than like the stereotypical high school male Attreyu describes. But it doesn’t matter. He’s smeared because of the accusation. Libs are all over this board participating in the orgy of destroying this guy and pumping the political game to take Kavanaugh down.

I will repeat: If we’re going to allow a fluid recollection of an unsubstantiated allegation about teenage antics to bring down a SCOTUS nominee (or any applicant to any position), then we’re never going to get another SCOTUS judge installed again.

1 Like

I disagree to the extent that because if you are not the exception then accusations are not as likely to come up.

I agree with the rest of your post except to say that this is all optics and politics.

I did. You are trying to defend the indefensible. A for effort.

@GWH

Good job putting this one back GW.

Not me, @Snow96

I didn’t merg this one into the main. It’s more about booker so I didn’t touch this one. I don’t think you can unmerge a thread. Or at least I haven’t found that in Mod commands for dummies :smiley:

Thank you.

:rofl::rofl: I don’t think that’s it. What’s worrying you these days?

1 Like

Personal stuff. I’m not worried that the country is going to burn or that things are going to significantly change.

We know he said he was talking about date rape and lamented his words and actions had a gap, sure sounds like it wasn’t consensual to me. We at least need a hearing right? Maybe the FBI to investigate.

1 Like