Finally, an admission of groping a drunk girl

Wow. The girl too drunk to know what she was doing. Circa 1983-1984

As the ball dropped, I leaned over to hug a friend and she met me instead with an overwhelming kiss.

Could be the same if thatā€™s what happened with Ford. Has she said she reciprocated?

Oh. So so you want to play ā€œletā€™s be selectiveā€ ! OK.

As we fumbled upon the bed, I remember debating my next ā€˜moveā€™ as if it were a chess game,ā€ Booker wrote in the student-run Stanford Daily newspaper in 1992.

ā€œWith the ā€˜Top Gunā€™ slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my 'mark,ā€™ā€

He planned it out like a predator. And even after she pushed his hand away ā€¦ he continued.

Letā€™s be selective? What am I being selective over? You are comparing the two instances without admitting that the first instance even took place.

You quoted what appeared to be permission to kiss. But Corey gropedā€¦ even after being told (by actions) to stop. He didnt stop. He got want he wanted. Does the fact that the girl did not file rape or assault charges relevant? He was told to stop but he didnā€™t.

Did the event with Kavanaugh happen or not?

No evidence that it happened. There is evidence that the accuser is making a political act.

I donā€™t know the facts of what happened with Kavanugh. Those who have convicted him of rape or sexual assault are going too far. If it was mutual at first and the girl changed her mind Kavanugh should have walked away.

Booker got permission to kiss, he was in bed with her as he was trying to grope so it is unclear whether he had permission for anything else. I have no clue

Right so it doesnā€™t matter what Booker did. Why are you comparing something to something for which there is no evidence

The rest of the column if anyone is interested.

http://www.moremonmouthmusings.net/2018/09/18/cory-booker-so-much-for-stealing-second/

Isnt there another one running for office too in Ohio who beat the heck out of his wife? Liberals dont care about victims, they exploit them for gain.

1 Like

She pushed him away ! Read it closer, and yet he still pursued. So he brags about it! Why do you defend sexual predators?

1 Like

Where did I defend anyone? This is the kind of selective reasoning that leads to Seth Rich, Awan, and other nonsense. Try again.

Clearly, if Kavanaugh should not be on the Supreme Court if it is proven true that he groped a girl without permission, thenā€¦since he has admitted he groped a girl without permissionā€¦Booker needs to resign his Senate seat immediately.

2 Likes

lol. Says the Seth Rich conspiracy theorist. lol

Damn skippy.

LOL Awan was never convicted because the FBI allowed the DNC to investigate their own server hack! DOJ seems to protect their own. Still trying to figure out why the FBI gave everyone surrounding hillary an immunity deal.

Right everyone is on it except for the chosen, knowledgeable few.

and that clown from Ohio! Problem is it will never happen, liberals have one track minds! Getting rid of those two hurt their liberal agenda moving forward.

Fact!

1. FBI only received copies of the DNC server , never the server itself
  2. Crowdstrike did the investigation and said they were hacked by russia, but made no claim about Awan jeopardizing their server, and extorting the DNC for more money!
  3. All of Hillaries people got Immunity! ( Huma, Cheryl Mills to name a few) thats like giving Manafort and Flynn immunity before an investigation begins.