Finally, an admission of groping a drunk girl

It’s like literally, the worst attempt at trashy romance novel writing in the history of trashy romance novel writing.

I fell asleep reading those two sentences. And it sounds like he has absolutely no idea of how to interact with a woman.

Booker was Tommy’s guy for 2020.

How would you ever know? How? Have you got DNA? How about an eye witness who will corroborate the story? The answer is no to all. So again I ask, how would you know. The point of this thread is that the lead accuser is self admittedly guilty of what he’s accusing Kavanaugh of who totally denies it. It’s the same-o, same-o thing I keep bringing up…when it happens on the other side…that’s different. The hypocrisy is unbelievable but the good news is…it’s being exposed.

Yes. So what?

I already saw your response regaesunf 15 year olds and whether it matters. Honestly i am on the fence because to me details of what actually happen are important

Why?

Let’s say the yearbook stuff is true, should she be disqualified from teaching?

No. If she sat on a younger boy because she was drunk and tried to take advantage then she should be.

It’s feelings. It’s emotional. Booker is disqualified too now imo. And not only because he is a terrible writer

No. But congress has had hearings for less
Booker should figure out what he needs to do and honestly I think resignation is proper

The FBI does not need to investigate Kavanaugh. That part is ridiculous. The hearina are already on

You know actually. I am a bit confused. You tell youngins all the time to pull up their pants out down the video games say please and thank you.

This is different because he is an a adult? Would you vote for a qualified rapper for president?

No he wasn’t. Don’t just make stuff up. It’s unbecoming.

Tom Perez just last week defended Ellison with public statements, how do you feel about that?

From the OP Article:

When I hesitated in writing this column, I realized I was basking in hypocrisy. So instead I chose to write and risk.

New Year’s Eve 1984 I will never forget. I was 15. As the ball dropped, I leaned over to hug a friend and she met me instead with an overwhelming kiss.

As we fumbled upon the bed, I remember debating my next “move” as if it were a chess game. With the “Top Gun” slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my “mark.”

Our groping ended soon and while no “relationship” ensued, a friendship did. You see, the next week in school she told me that she was drunk that night and didn’t really know what she was doing.

While she liked me a lot, she said she just wanted to be friends. I have gotten used to those five words, but that’s another column.

I have already stated I am opposed to this play by the Democrats and by Ford to interject what she alleges happened, what was it, 36 years ago?

But while there may be some parallels between what Cory wrote about back in 1992 about an even that happened back when he was 15 with a classmate I can’t see that that event disqualifies him from questioning Kavanaugh and or Ford IF the testimony of her recollection of that alleged incident is to be allowed into the confirmation process.

Cory remembered the incident, he never denied it, in fact he pointed to what would be his “hypocrisy” if he didn’t write about the incident. His recollection exhibited evidence that the whole short lived affair was at least in some degree mutual and certainly not him going all in from the start. He was going for a “hug” and she went for an “overwhelming kiss”. Further he, from a much shorter memory time from the incident, explained, that it was “Our groping” not just his, aka mutual. Further he proffers that they mutually reviewed what had taken place and that she admitted after the fact she had been illegally drinking and “didn’t really know what she was doing”. She had to tell Cory she was drunk at the time, there was nothing in his admission to indicate he knew he was going to be passionately kissed by the drunk girl when all he was expecting was a hug. It was obvious Cory was clueless as well about what he was doing. But they gained a “friendship” afterwards.

Let us compare that awkward Cory petting “groping” admission to the Ford “sexual assault” accusation.

Speaking publicly for the first time, Ford said that one summer in the early 1980s [When she was only 15.], Kavanaugh [Who was 17.] and a friend — both “stumbling drunk,” Ford alleges — corralled her into a bedroom during a gathering of teenagers at a house in Montgomery County.

While his friend watched, she said, Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed on her back and groped her over her clothes, grinding his body against hers and clumsily attempting to pull off her one-piece bathing suit and the clothing she wore over it. When she tried to scream, she said, he put his hand over her mouth.

“I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” said Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.”

Ford said she was able to escape when Kavanaugh’s friend and classmate at Georgetown Preparatory School, Mark Judge, jumped on top of them, sending all three tumbling. She said she ran from the room, briefly locked herself in a bathroom and then fled the house.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/california-professor-writer-of-confidential-brett-kavanaugh-letter-speaks-out-about-her-allegation-of-sexual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?utm_term=.658cffe21cd5

There are, as I said some parallels, but there are some really huge divergencies between the two incidents. If what Ford claims is true there really is no equivalency between that incident and what Cory described.

Too bad Ford waited for 36 years until now to open up about the alleged incident.

Maybe she should have taken some creative writing courses. It only took Melville 18 months to write his most famous work of fiction.

No if. Just what the yearbooks say.

They both did, assuming it is all true. One of them is a judge and the other a professor. Both productive members of society and good citizens.

LOL. Ok, whatever you say.

Booker needs to get away from Feinstein et al. He’s getting really bad advice.

Then that would mean Kavanaugh has been dishonest throughout this whole ordeal and that should disqualify him from being seated to the high court.

:rofl: he doesn’t remember.

what’s the point here?