Finally, an admission of groping a drunk girl

Im talking about everyone in the DNC that has allegedly assaulted someone that is getting a blind eye.

Talkin about Cory Booker.

Wiki 10 char

Seriously? Lame! She cant remember, who, when or how she got there. You actually believe that garbage? I believe like yesterday who took me to my first High School party.

So you’re going with the Trump was lying angle. There’s no evidence to suggest he was lying, and Trump has been accused of aggresive sexual harrasment by many women. All that escape your notice?

It’s the only REAL SOURCE. The Yearbook was hidden-----now it’s not.

This the END of this BS. Read the stories in the Yearbook. All this BS is now destroyed.

You guys really want to live in a totalitarian state in a totalitarian world? Then just keep knocking

I hate to break it to you.

“When you’re a star, they let you.”

Bingo… consent.

Im going with the fact that we all have had locker room talk! Its honest to God! Who do you think you are jesus? We all know that when you lost your virginity that you bragged to your pals about every last detail. What someone says to friends behind closed doors, doesnt equate to an action that is allegedly witnessed, and the witness in Mrs Ford’s case , said it never happened.

So you never bragged behind closed doors to pals about scoring with a girl? If you say no, we know your lying.

Nothing new.

They extolled the “Lion of the Senate”, even though he abused a woman TO DEATH.

1 Like

Listen dude, do you know what fratricide is? You are engaged in it in this thread. You are slamming people who agree with you because you think they are referring to one person when they are referring to a different person.

I’ve done some fratricide too. But keep calm and it does not happen so much.

The thread is about Democrat Cory Booker and his drunk girlfriend.

We have to go off what we know and see! And from what we see , this lady has all her information messed up! She said to her shrink that there were 4 guys in the incident, now its 2, but has no recollection of how or when she got there. I remember like yesterday my first High School Party, for her to say she has no recollection means, she either partied all the time and had loose morals, or she is just making stuff up. Her only witness said it didnt happen.

You can call it whatever you want, but you’re claiming that Trump was lying. Many women have claimed that Trump wasn’t lying. I believe Trump and the women - their stories line up.

And they have as much information to give about Trump as Ford does for Kavanaugh! Which is a whole lot of nothing, meanwhile there are videos of Ellison beating his ex, letters of self admission from Booker, and Police Statements against Sherrod Brown.

sorry pal!

Actually… I don’t think I did. Strangely, my wife wanted to know. So I went down the long list. (Just kidding) I have enough fingers for each one… I mean like if I’m counting.

1 Like

Kinda like Ted Kennedy and poor Mary Kopechne!

LOL Exactly! We all have! Its in a guys DNA, lol Liberals acting like they never bragged about scoring strange in college.

When we are attacked by a pack of liberal hyenas, it is so easy to hit one of your own as we try to deal with each snarling angry lib. It happens. Not a problem.

2 Likes

And I wouldn’t agree.

I’m not willing to wreck anyone’s career for teenage antics.

If we start that now, we would end up clearing out half of our government, and half of our corporate leadership, and half of the rest of our society.

2 Likes