Finally, an admission of groping a drunk girl

Ellisons accuser is getting death threats, and her son has video of the assault! Meanwhile the DNC continues to throw money behind him.

You can’t be serious. Careful that high horse does not kick you off

They sweep it under the rug just like they are doing with Ellison. They dont care if they raped or even killed a woman (I E Ted Kennedy) Its all about having more democrats than republicans in office.

lol, how do you kjnow she has?

High Horse? Grassley is doing everything he can to accommodate Mrs Ford. While your party goes out of its way to demoralize victims of assault from members of the DNC>

Which accuser? There are so many in regards to the DNC, I cant keep up.

What? He said himself, she pushed his hand away and he continued. Now, lest you think that meant she changed her mind, later, writing about the article he said.

from Booker's push for Kavanaugh vote delay called out over his 1992 column detailing teenage groping | Fox News

“But by my second column, as I raised my noble pen to address the issue of date rape, I realized that the person holding it wasn’t so noble after all,” he wrote. “With this issue as with so many others, a dash of sincere introspection has revealed to me a dangerous gap — a gap between my beliefs and my actions.”

What gap would exist if it was consensual contact?

1 Like

Yes high horse from which you only see the “scandals” you want to see and have the gall of accusing others of conspiracy

And let’s not forget Bernie’s rape fantasy.

He says women want it that way. Libs do some Berniesplainin’ to make that OK. (Careful not to make the OK sign)

Facing accusations of hypocrisy from who? Let me guess … people who think Donald “Grab ‘Em By The ■■■■■■ Trump is cool?

LOL See Zantax, its not about whether a DNC official assaulted someone or not, its about making sure he stays in power. I.E Ted Kennedy.

1 Like

Consent comes from both parties. I understand what you are trying to say. That his hand being pushed away is sufficient for him not to grope her there gain. However, you have no clue as to what happened as he reached his “mark”. None, neither do I know what happened with Kavanaugh. And nobody else does

She could not consent. She was admittedly too drunk. From the article…

see, the next week in school she told me that she was drunk that night and didn’t really know what she was doing.

So drunk that she did not know what she was doing. She could not consent.

1 Like

LOL What alleged Accusers of Trump? Stormy? A lady who took thousands from Trump for a consensual arrangement? There is a huge difference between consensual and non consensual, you realize this right?

right. That;s where the plot thickets imo. That’s where he was wrong. This may very well be what happened with Kavaugh… or not

But not drunk enough to remember Kavenaugh and Mark Judge? She told her counselor that there were 4 in the incident, now its 2! She cant even get her story right, and Mark Judge said it never happened. There is nothing to really investigate, not enough info.

Are you pretending you don’t know what I’m referring to - Trump’s own admission?

You are getting confused with your spittle. He is talking about Booker.

We all have had locker room talk with our friends behind closed doors! IF you say you havent, then you lost all credibility with me, and probably every guy posting.

Too drunk to consent. Period.