Finally, a sane ruling by a court

You can track your ballot.

Where’sMyBallot? is available in every county.

1 Like

nope. i am firmly on the side of voters being responsible for their own choices. if the ballot box closes at 8pm and your vote ain’t in it, then you didn’t vote. intent is not enough. its not enough if i’m late getting to the polling place, and its not enough if my ballot is either.

So now we’re back at me being responsible for how long it takes the postal service to deliver my mail.

No ballot should be accepted after Election Day…ever…as long as they are postmarked by Election Day. So cheeseheads…dont wait to the last moment to send in that ballot.

Each state makes it’s own laws. Indiana polls open at 6am and close at 6 pm. In Illinois the open at 6 am and close at 8 pm.

Make sure your vote counts…however you do it.

1 Like

Can you say exactly when that would be?

But once you put the ballot in the mail, you have lost the ability to influence its arrival.

Why not give voters a firm date on which to get their ballot postmarked as the cut off?

What is you objection to that?

A lot of people in the states don’t have that choice either.

6pm seems absurdly early to close. I hadn’t been aware of that.

I am very nervous that a lot of D votes aren’t going to get counted because of issues with properly mailing in the ballots.

In NJ the ballot is just barely complicated enough to make mistakes possible, and make some not bother.

Damn…you mean…the courts said…each of us are personally responsible for our vote being voted on time? What a novel concept that again supports…personal responsibility :sunglasses:

What the hell? Did I say all? Put words in somebody else’s mouth, it ain’t gonna fly here. It is common knowledge that a large number of elderly and disabled vote by absentee ballot.

You can check. Much easier in today’s digital world of course…

Too many democrats who waited till the last minute get their votes counted that way.

You don’t understand. If not allowed ballots after election day then the libs don’t know how many ballots they need to come up with in order to steal that particular state.

Come On Man!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Those are your words, not mine. Can the elderly and disabled vote? Who ever said they were forgotten?

What is different about this year vs. any other year for the elderly or disabled?

has nothing to do with parties. rule of law. equal treatment. the polls close at 8pm for everyone.

1 Like

The poster I was responding to made a sarcastic joke. I added to the joke. It was a ■■■■■■■ joke. I’m not going down a damn rabbit hole over a ■■■■■■■ joke. Holy krap.

why bother? if it didn’t are they going to count it later?

It’s important information. They need to know if votes are not being counted.

Ah. I didn’t see it as a joke. Cause joking aside there really are people who will take that road. Hard to tell these days who travels it and who doesn’t.