Finally, a sane ruling by a court

your choice, your problem.

the polls close at 8pm, The post office is NOT a ballot box, they have ZERO responsibility in elections and should have zero. You choose to drop a ballot in a post box instead of a ballot box, then you accept the consequences of your choice.

1 Like

if it gets there after 8pm on voting day then there’s nothing to count.

1 Like

In some states.

Good. Widening the goalposts to suit the irresponsible is unacceptable. I’m afraid the more degenerate our country becomes more and more “easy” voting will become commonplace. Voting by phone, ballots at fast food locations, anything to make it easier for the worst of us to do what the grown-ups have been doing all along.

No they don’t.
.WW, PSHS

Postmarked before Election Day should be enough for have the votes counted.

Seems like a simple thing. Not sure why people are against that.

1 Like

I will vote at the polls on wed (early voting) i know my vote will count.

Wrongo. The goal is to maintain integrity in our elections.

Laughable. Maybe they suckered you into believing that, but the goal is to disqualify democrat votes.

1 Like

as i said, should be all states. up to them though. however, in no case should a post office ever be considered a ballot box. that practice should be illegal.

Laughable. Maybe they suckered you into believing that, but the goal is to disqualify fraudulent votes.

2 Likes

The ruling states even if it postmarked today but arrives the day after the election it will not be counted…

The difference is that the trump administration has done as much as it can to slow down the mail so it arrives later than usual…

Vaard, yes, went back and are read the article, I do have an issue with that overall. If it’s postmarked…it should be counted until election results needs to be certified.

your choice, your problem

Significant voter fraud has NEVER been a problem in any national election.

Well, that certainly doesn’t help his base, either does it.

So, point being. Get the ballot in early if you are putting it in your mailbox.

It really isn’t that hard to do, it is?

Laughable. Maybe they suckered you into believing that.

Hasn’t happened and you cannot show that it has.

We are at a point now in the polarization of our nation where a few fraudulent votes that meant nothing in the past could change the future of our country.