Finally! A BLM leader gets it right!

So you agree with @LucyLou that @Hexenbiest bringing her name into it the discussion had no merit

1 Like

I’m not cutting off anything. I quote the portion that I want to offer a retort to. What the hell is wrong with that? Maybe you should ask the mods if this is acceptable?

I don’t see what her name has to do with anything. I’m more interested in her point. Which was spot on and 1000 percent correct.

Which is exactly what @LucyLou was saying

1 Like

Ok. I’m cool with that.

No that’s not news either.

Martin Luther King Jr. did the same thing in the 60s.

He had the famous quote about how the ones on the side of civil rights but who really did nothing to help were in many ways more detrimental to civil rights that’s the overt racists.

But by that he wasn’t absolving the overt racists, you know.

1 Like

It is news. MLK has been dead for since 1968. So has white liberal accountability. I’m glad to see she is calling these bigots out. I hope its a trend.

Indeed it was

"He is the embodiment of hate, and for him to say that affirming the value of black life is somehow hate, again, reminds us of who he is.”

1 Like

No it hasn’t been.

You simply need to stop getting your news from filtered sites that tell you what you want to hear and actually listen to the people you disagree with.

The topic is not Trump. We already have 10,000 Trump posts. Changing the topic is a flaggable offense. Please remove it and get back on topic.

What non filtered news sites do you recommend? :laughing:

Correct, the topic is the co-founder of BLM getting it right in her recent speech over white supremacists

1 Like

Getting what right? Her driving test? You were off topic. I know this because I created the topic. :man_shrugging:

Talk to some people that are in Black Lives Matter.

Have a real conversation with them.

When all else fails, go to the source and stop relying on other people to tell you what these people really mean.

If you can’t meet with them, they create their own content.

I mean…this isn’t really that hard.

You can read up on BLM with their own materials and meet up with them…or you can continue to let places like Breitbart confirm for you what you already believe about them.

1 Like

Her recent speech on white supremacists the Breitbart article selectively picked from

He is the embodiment of hate, and for him to say that affirming the value of black life is somehow hate, again, reminds us of who he is.”

1 Like

Did Breitbart lie? You answered a bunch or questions that were not asked. You advised me to use non filtered news sites. How about recommending a half dozen or so? It’s really not that hard.

As the late great Heath Ledger playing the Joker said

“Ha ha ha ha, hahaha, ha, ha, ha, oh, a-hee-hee, ha ha, oh, hee hee, hee ha, ahaha.”

That’s because she has already said the Trump stuff about 1000 times. What’s the point? We already knew her opinion of Trump. We did not know of her thoughts on liberal white supremacists. That part is new. Are you getting it yet?

Breitbart focused you on what you already wanted to hear, and again you made a whole bunch of assumptions about the implications of what the lady said.

And I’m responding to your assumption that groups like BLM won’t go after “white liberals” and that what Melina did was “new”. Along with the assumption that because she criticized liberals, conservatives by default are free from her criticism.

It’s not new…except in the minds of those who believe blacks offer “blind loyalty” to more liberal politicians just because they happen to vote for them.

1 Like

Pesky facts