Finally! A BLM leader gets it right!

Exactly! It can’t be said enough that leftist progressive liberals are always guilty of what they accuse others of, it never fails!!

1 Like

I highly doubt she is Maga with the last name of Abdullah working at Cal-State with a phd in Pan-African Studies. That would be some deep down long term commitment cover.

Finally! A BLM leader gets it right!

“Dr. Melina Abdullah, a professor and former chair of Pan-African Studies at CSULA decried the YAF chapter as “ a White-supremacist student group ” in an email to CSULA President William Covino, echoing Tejada’s alarm. Abdullah stated that the YAF chapter’s Build the Wall project was “ blatantly racist ,” and called for Covino to “ immediately revoke all permits for such programming and student groups that make such hateful work their core .””

2 Likes

If she isn’t, she should be. Who has done more to help African Americans than Trump? Prison reform, Jobs, income, etc. Blacks have really thrived like no other time under this President. I don’t think that burning down their local businesses has helped at all. Not a bit.

I don’t know what her last name has to do with anything. You had already made your point without throwing that in there.

Saturday morning “Triggers” with no bullets

Two days ago:
“I think we need to remember who he is. That Donald Trump is the embodiment of white supremacist terrorism,” Abdullah added.

We have heard this 1000 times. This isn’t news. What is news is her willingness to call out white liberal bigots. That’s a welcome bit of honesty.

As long as you start with the premise that they are never wrong and you will never be right especially if you happen to be white you automatically start with a 120 handicap, especially on a peaceful dialog on Twitter no reason to even try unless you do like we do here and use a fake name, a real name isn’t worth it on Twitter :slight_smile:

Then why did you bring it up? What’s your point?

Just statistics, Abdullah is an islamic name, 11% of muslims vote GOP, and she is the co-founder of BLM. It would take a miracle for her to be a republican.

3 Likes

I can concede she has a point without crying that I am the true victim here. My life has been immeasurably easier because I am a white girl/woman. I concede that I saw black girls struggle with ugly name calling, taunting, threats, prejudice, and ugliness and did nothing because I wasn’t the one doing it.

Then by all means, recognize your privilege. Just don’t project that privilege on others. Feel free to label yourself. Not others. Yours are the only shoes you have walked it.

Why did you cut the part of my post where I made my point? I made a 2 sentence post and you cut out the sentence where I made the point.

So dishonest.

And try to pretend I brought it up. I wasn’t the one who brought it up.

Unbelievable.

1 Like

Ok.

Like I said, I can listen without needing to bump to the head of the line crying that I am the true victim here.

Again. Cutting off the rest of my post.

Unbelievable.

[quote=“LucyLou, post:34, topic:232749, full:true”]

It wasn’t meant to diminish your point. I just don’t know what her name has to do with anything. Is that more believable? And I don’t insult you, EVER so would you mind returning the favor?

1 Like

You might want to pay more attention to who is saying what. (hint: she didn’t)

a) Melina is a she
b) I am certain she is thrilled she has your approval.