Finally! A BLM leader gets it right!

You answered a bunch or questions that were not asked. You advised me to use non filtered news sites. How about recommending a half dozen or so? It’s really not that hard.

Another pesky fact.

Then she never met a white supremacist then.

So she isn’t a Trump fan…you lost that bet. :wink:

We don’t see it often on the media when they go after liberals unless it’s a right wing mag which I have read little of Beitbart since Andrew died. At the same time only a company like Breitbart and perhaps but doubt Fox will. I haven’t looked but don’t need to, I already know no mainstream media is going to give what she said the time of day saying calling liberals racists.

If the do the headline will be “BLM calls Trump Terorist” then maybe at the very bottom of the article in fine print it might be briefly mentioned. I don’t think a party makes a person racist, some of just literally like lower taxes.

Right. I have no clue where she got that idea. Is there a law that states if you oppose Trump, you must be in favor of liberal white supremacy? They are forced to accept liberal bigotry? The premise is ridiculous.

Stop getting all your news from the media.

Stop making demands.

It’s not a demand.

It’s suggesting that if you really want to know what’s going on, stop getting your news from the media.

But if you’re only interested in having your preconceived beliefs validated, by all means keep getting your news from the media.

Can you show where I said that or are you still attributing statements to posters that they did not make? That’s multiple times now in a very short thread

1 Like

It’s cute that you just discovered what Malcolm X, MLK, and most civil rights activists already know.

Yes there can be White liberal racists.

This discovery doesn’t mean that the majority of white liberals are a problem.

3 Likes

These baiting threads are the best <3

I hope you don’t think I am picking on you LucyLou I enjoy your posts :slight_smile: We on the right are use to the ire coming from BLM, some of it deserved most of it not in my opinion they have a different view on that which is fine.

I just wished the left would have used this time were they have all this media coverage to focus on class warfare instead of solely race. I do economically well and a lot of others on here do as well, but we all know they are people of all colors literally poor as hell and some starving in America, which shouldn’t be the case in America period.

That should be the conversation IMHO instead of the 10 deaths a year of non armed offenders by police, I am not saying it doesn’t matter but to focus everything on it. The left might be surprised how many on the right would be on your side on issues like single payer health care, lowering prescription drug prices, against neocon foreign policies for instance. But it just seems it always to go back to race, in which my non pc self starts saying diversity isn’t a strength but a weakness which invokes tribalism, instead of focusing on issues that would have more bipartisan support like class issues and low wages they are squandering and opportunity on tribalism in which nothing good will come from it. I always thought the one issue that destroys the republicans that they hammered Romney on was the 1% the issue was an achilles heel for the right no one wins being the bourgeoisie.

I mean seriously when you hear people start saying get rid of the police, you know nothing is going to change. And although I am a conservative I don’t prop police up anymore than anybody else in society, because we all know they are some bad police out there that need to go.

I know 538 gets some love on the left, this article was a year ago but worth a read, he lists race issues that resonate and doesn’t resonate well with the public.

The most unpopular
Confederate monuments in public spaces should be removed
The number of immigrants in America should increase
Reparations
Abolishing the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency

It’s like the left went to his page grabbed the four most unpopular issues and are running on them before the election.

Full article if interested.

Thanks for the post. I will check out that article.

I can’t disagree with many of your points.

I know some on here paint me as a lib for giggles, but I consider myself more as an old school Democrat, which like everything else doesn’t mean much anymore. :slight_smile:

“The soft bigotry of low expections” - there’s a term I just don’t hear enough.

Oh that’s because it’s BS.

1 Like

Glad to see some folks catching on to reality.

The truth always makes itself known. Sometime it just takes time.

Why does that matter? Right now there are two choices.

Which is best?

Neither do I.

But, that goes against the grain. :flushed:

She’s outspoken. And prolific. You can see online what she has to say about Republicans, conservatives, and chief clown Donald Trump.

As well as what she has to say about liberals being white supremacists.

Can’t say I disagree with her on that point. :woman_shrugging: