Finally! A BLM leader gets it right!

Yes folks, he is correct. White liberals ARE WHITE SUPREMACISTS. Nobody, bar none has done more to promote the victim class and keep poor minorities dependent and in their place than white liberals. Especially elite, rich white liberals. They are in a class by themselves.

Mod Note: That link has foul language in it. Forewarning.

4 Likes

Her evidence is that they have blacks at the dinner table and speak Spanish? At least should could give some examples of the legislation she alluded to that is killing blacks.

My evidence is the total lack of any real action and the constant promotion of victimhood. Trying to convince minorities that they cannot succeed due to white racism. They have done more damage over the past 30 or 40 years than the Klan could ever hope to. White liberals need to be held accountable for their racial sins.

You should find a better prop to make your case, she is pretty weak.

2 Likes

Your privilege is showing.

Aparently the crowd agrees with her (and me).

that we remember that we live in a city that is largely liberal white supremacists,” Dr. Melina Abdullah, co-founder of Black Lives Matter LA told an enthusiastic crowd in a video posted by the People’s City Council on Wednesday:

She must be MAGA. What does she think of white conservatives?

I’ve been anti racist for 57 of my 60 years. That I have enjoyed some white privilege in my time is no secret.

that we remember that we live in a city that is largely liberal white supremacists,” Dr. Melina Abdullah, co-founder of Black Lives Matter LA told an enthusiastic crowd in a video posted by the People’s City Council on Wednesday:
[/quote]

Anybody can say things. It might even be true to some extent, but she provides not so much as one example.

I think they have already pretty much established that. But I think she is sick and tired of elite, white liberals doing nothing. Or making things worse. Then strutting around with their smug, air of superiority. Should she not call out racism everywhere she sees it?

White liberal elites been using them as expendable soldiers in their fight for power and authoritarian.

This is prime example when I say anarcky is nothing but a tool to justify authoritarians.

And lib elitists are using it masterfully.

It’s great that you have recognized that. I have had no privilege. White or otherwise. I have had to fight and struggle most of my life. Before we rush to label people, I think we need to recognize that not everyone shares the same experience.

I bet she’s a trump fan.

So…what if she is?

That would be cool.

Was just a matter of time before they turn on their on, the nice people on the left will say horrible it feels to be labeled a racist on every issue from your politics on and issue to the creamer you put on your coffee.

1 Like

A BLM leader gets it right!

“I think we need to remember who he is. That Donald Trump is the embodiment of white supremacist terrorism,” Abdullah added.

2 Likes

I’m actually ok with listening to her points without crying that I’m the true victim here.

1 Like

Finally! A BLM leader gets it right!

2 Likes

I wish she would make some points. I’m listening…

I guess white supremacy doesn’t exist unless it’s convenient.