Figure I might get this in before the outrage that's coming

That will make for a good show.

Heck, even in grade school most of us figured out who the BSing kid in class was after a few weeks of listening to them.

I guess some people need more time.

1 Like

once hes out of office i hope the goverments of every state he has property in seize ever last dollar from him and his criminal family.

make them homeless on the street

How do we know if he lost billions? Take his word for it?
Fat donald could “detail” his claim he’s not making any money by… releasing his tax returns!

Better than fireworks!

Can’t help myself.

It won’t be enough to fix the damage he’s already done.

This is true. No reason why Trump shouldn’t release his tax returns.

On a side note, one promise Trump has delivered on - so far - is to donate his salary.

Damn. No speakers at work, but I’ll listen tonight. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not large enough.

Sounds like your typically authoritarian lib…and thus why they’re so dangerous to a free society.

1 Like

It doesn’t need the infusion of cash Doral does.

Camp David was booked?

As the article states:

Most of the issues were resolved in a followup inspection a few months later, and the recommendation was rescinded

This stuff is just BAU all over the country, inspections, fines, follow ups, etc. and this is the reason why I don’t eat out very often because you find this stuff everywhere food is served from fast food to five star restaurants.

NYC is infested with rats, mice and roaches so I don’t think those findings are unusual for living and eating establishments in the city, same in Miami & Las Vegas. I had a friend vacationing where I live who stayed in a high end hotel that had bedbugs, so after one night the rest of her vacation she slept on my couch.

With that said it I don’t care where the G7 delegates sleep and eat while they are here, in fact if too much of a big deal is made of it the Doral property will be under so much scrutiny that it may end up being the cleanest place to stay!

Well compared to your average lying Politician and the liberal lying MSM that is true especially regarding political and government policies.

Guess what Trump is now.

1 Like

Doral, where bedbugs are a complimentary service.

https://amp.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article129651494.html#click=https://t.co/DwEsraVUzg

Linder, 63, filed suit in late July along with photos of his back and neck riddled with red blotches after he slept at the resort’s $300-a-night Jack Nicklaus-themed villa.

1 Like

Cool?

1 Like

I hope to god those were american bed bugs

1 Like

There’s nothing worse than communist bed bugs. Free market bed bugs are way better.

2 Likes