Figure I might get this in before the outrage that's coming

Didn’t he already get in trouble for a fake charity?

He didn’t think he would win. He was going to start a cable network and enjoy the profits.

2 Likes

Iggster…

1 Like

He already did a fake charity.

2 Likes

I like this part:

The Trump Organization, meanwhile, blames the resort’s losses on the active 2016 and 2017 hurricane seasons and the 2016 Zika scare, despite the fact that Florida regularly has hurricanes and the Zika zones were far from Doral, in Wynwood and Miami Beach.

2 Likes

those damn facts… Maybe he could start his own University ?

3 Likes

Fat donald did start a fake charity. Unfortunately, it got shutdown for fraud. :worried:

3 Likes

I was thinking it was too bad he didn’t have one. Look at all the people he could have scammed!

3 Likes

Just pure damage control on an internet forum for no reason. Please understand, this is fine.

1 Like

Pocket change. He’s already made that back 20 fold on the money taxpayers spend on his “vacations” / golf trips to his properties

2 Likes

Pocket change?

And here libs tried to get us to believe Trump is broke.

I wish they make up their minds.

I think I know where you’ve gone wrong…

3 Likes

Some people really believe that disgusting liar. Most don’t.

2 Likes

Damn good point. Fat donald is up to $109 million.

Whats the matter with Mar-a Lago?

Trump said “his people” looked at 12 places and Doral was the best.
Anyone want to venture a guess of how many places were discussed that were not trump properties?

2 Likes

That reminds me when the networks were outside Trump’s re-election kick-off rally in Florida.
Every Trump supporter said that same thing. Trump never lies and he is the only reliable source providing the true story.

G7 summit on climate change in Florida, during hurricane season. Sounds like a great plan.

1 Like

No he didn’t.

2 Likes

They’ll just nuke the hurricanes.

4 Likes