Figure I might get this in before the outrage that's coming

Trump is promoting his resort for next G-7 summit in Miami Doral resort.

Talk about corruption and conflict of self interest.

Info on Doral

Do you see anything wrong with this?

LOL some of comments are funny…I wonder if they’re serving Trump steaks.

Nothing wrong with a president enriching himself. :roll_eyes:

Just a more obvious example of what he’s doing every week.

Trump steaks, Trump wine. But only one scoop of ice cream.

Corruption is cool.

LOL too funny…libs still believing that story. :rofl:

As he stated in the article he has lost “billions” of dollars since becoming president from lost financial opportunities so I really don’t have a problem with it but it will will certainly be a head exploding :exploding_head: heyday for the MSM and Democrats to beat him up with, and if it wasn’t that it would be something else, :woman_shrugging: the TDS crowd just can’t help themselves.

He self funded his first campaign and doesn’t take a salary so I don’t see his supporters turning on him, I know I won’t and I was never a die hard Trump fan until he took office. It’s a gorgeous place and if the USA was scheduled to host the next G7 summit it looks like the logical location.

1 Like

Personally I would have it in NW…where the weather is more suitable. Fla in Aug?

No thanks.

Fat donald is not worth billions. :rofl:

1 Like

nor was he forced to run for the position… People are such sheep

2 Likes

Doral seems like the best the United States of America has to offer for fellow Heads of State. Why not…welcome to the Idiocracy folks!!!

The president’s restaurants, resorts, and golf clubs have all been cited for extensive health-code violations, including the presence of rodents.

Health inspectors have for years turned in stomach-churning reports of rats, mice, roaches, and other pests in the kitchens and food-preparation areas at Trump properties in New York, Florida, and Las Vegas. One infestation in the main kitchen of Trump’s Doral golf club in 2015 was so bad that health inspectors recommended that the place be temporarily shut down.

Trump Tower’s roach situation, though, paled in comparison to the infestation at Doral, where Florida authorities reported 524 health-code violations from 2013 to 2018, according to state health records

In 2015, they found “approximately 20-25 live roaches… on the walls, baseboards and floors in the kitchen food prep area and behind a utensil table inside a wall crack.” They also reported between 20 and 30 “live, small flying insects… in the kitchen and dishwasher room.”

Inspectors recommended that the state issue an emergency order and temporarily shutter the Doral kitchen.

Too funny. Cons not caring that the president want to make money while doing govt business. :rofl:

1 Like

Who wouldn’t want to stay there?

1 Like

Unfortunately, none of the countries in the G7 qualify as being ■■■■■■■■■■ by Trump’s standards. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

But he stated he did!

I wouldn’t say that, especially when he gives his paycheck for being President away.

Probably makes more from having people stay at his hotels when doing govt. business.

That is completely unacceptable. If he wants to get rich off his Presidency, he needs to start a fake charity and sell speaking engagements for “donations”.

4 Likes