Female athlete complains about competing against transgender males

I posted this in another thread…guess it’s my favorite story of the morning…

Basically an 18 year old (aka young adult male human being) walked butt naked into a shower with a bunch of 14 year old girls. Told them he’s trans and exposed himself to them.

How is that acceptable?

1 Like

This has nothing to do with evaluating anything. The cause du jour has moved on from women to trans.

If you don’t fight it, you accept it

Swimmer Riley Gaines is very much my new hero!

“Riley Gaines slammed the Biden administration as former NCAA swimmer Lia Thomas backed the bill to amend Title IX to bar states from banning transgender students from competing against the same gender they identify as….”

Lia Thomas is a man…his name is Will Thomas…he’s a fully intact male who has also reportedly exposed himself in the women’s locker room.

More from the linked article…i made a couple of suggested corrections.

” Thomas, who created a firestorm in women’s swimming when she (he) won an Ivy League and NCAA Championship competing against biological women, expressed her (that should read “his”) support for the Title IX changes in a video tweeted by Gaines….The former standout swimmer from Kentucky has been at the forefront of the fight to keep women’s sports equal as the debate rages over whether transgender females should be allowed to compete against biological women….”

"Under the guise of competitive fairness? Are you really trying to say you would have won a national title against the men?” (He wouldn’t have he was ranked #400 and something swimming with the men…)

“Does it not break your heart to see women lose out on these opportunities?" Gaines wrote in a tweet. "The Biden Admins proposed bill denies science, truth, and common sense.”

Thank you Riley Gaines!

Here’s a question I would like to ask ALL the leftists who support this nonsense, are you all impressed by these trans athletes accomplishments?

Oh they are very capable but most just aren’t interested in chess.

Not much interested in it myself at my age.

It’s getting so ridiculous that eventually there has to be a breaking point. I feel like the whole woke/leftist thing is a house of cards.

It is. They can’t build anything. They can’t even describe a desired outcome. They just criticize.

They have a child-like faith that Utopia will simply “reveal itself” once the “problems” have been fixed.

It’s a cult of fanatics. Religiosity on a tremendous scale.

4 Likes

I have glanced over some readings that the pro trans in competitive sports side has referenced outside this forum, it will say there is no real advantage etc etc etc and I don’t believe it? They’d rather sacrifice women’s sports than have trans athletes feel left out and say anyone who won’t is in favor of trans genocide. Maybe it will be convincing at some point.

1 Like

With all the problems we have to face in this country, THIS is the crap the left has decided we need in our lives.

Un-freakin-believable!

1 Like

51% of the population (women) must be sacrificed so that 0.3% (men thinking their women) don’t feel excluded.

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Exactly! What sort of rules or limitations are there for mentally disturbed individuals to identify as anything or anyone they want, to which society MUST accept?

Unfortunately the WNBA teams couldn’t afford his wages.

1 Like

:rofl: Sport :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah……. Dunno about poker being a sport.

A game definitely, a competition sure…… sport? Naaaah

1 Like

Nonetheless, we have another example of men stealing from women’s competitions.

And libs standing by silently.

2 Likes

The best example imho on why a man who changed his name to a woman shouldn’t be allowed to compete against biological females was the recent trans swimmer who beat out all the girls.

He flat out left them, you don’t usually see that in swimming as it’s usually competitively close. The dude who won turns around and waits a long time for the girls to finished, they were completely outmatched. If people don’t get after that they aren’t going to.

While the winner tends to come in within 2 seconds of the other swimmers, this dude won by 40 seconds. That number is insane in swimming.

That turd should be forced back into the men’s competition where he was a sub par swimmer.

3 Likes