Female athlete complains about competing against transgender males

On occasion perhaps. Women are completely capable of learning and playing chess just as well as any man. It’s just that relatively few women take the game as seriously as men, so there are far fewer competing.

The most notable male chess champions in history were not war strategists, but a good many of the most notable war strategists were expert chess players.

People used to say the same thing about shooting competition … men are inherently better due to their innate killer instincts … but today about half of the top collegiate rife shooters in the country are women. Arguably, the best team in the country (in spite of losing the Nationals to the University of Alaska this year) TCU, is totally comprised of women.

2 Likes

The tournament is in a country with a Muslim population. Kenya holds segregated tournaments to avoid conflicts over Muslim women interacting with men who are not male relatives. The man involved wore a head to toe niqab, and refused to speak at all while playing. He made the mistake of wearing male footwear.

Yet, because he was a guy, he trounced the competition.

I like the Dave Chapelle joke, what if LeBron James changed his gender does that mean he stays in the NBA or now that he’s a woman he goes to the WNBA where he would score 840 points a game.

3 Likes

This guy upended the whole damn thing, still cracks me up. I’d say that any trans athlete who’s smashed a woman’s record should be one upped by a mocking attempt such as this.

4 Likes

The trans person’s world record was 275lbs!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

What? Not even an asterisk next to his record? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

Preach it!!

3 Likes

Yeah, biological girls don’t like that trans-girl power:

3 Likes

I used to play in chess tournaments and i found that to be the case.

Not many women were playing and they didn’t take it as seriously as the men.

When I was in college I was playing volley ball on a co-ed team. A male member of MY team knocked me out of the way when the ball came to me causing irreparable damage to my knee.

Prior to that I was an avid runner, biker and rower. That incident destroyed everything I loved doing that was athletic. To this day, many decades later, I still cannot walk steps and have impaired abilities.

I never even got an apology from the guy.

Men simply don’t belong in women’s sports. Period. I don’t care how they identify. I don’t care if they feel slighted. They made a choice on what they identify as. Part of their choice needs to be an understanding and acceptance that changing genders does not make you a woman except in their brains. They are biological males and the harsh reality of that is they don’t belong in women’s sports.

I feel for this lady and what she has gone through and will go through for the rest of her life. All very avoidable with some common sense.

Folks need to knock off this war on women. Sadly, but not surprisingly, this is coming from the left. Those who support this really need to re-evaluate what they stand for.

7 Likes

A North Carolina high school volleyball player has urged the state legislature to pass a bill banning transgender athletes born male from playing on female sports teams after she was seriously injured when a transgender girl spiked a ball at her.

It will end itself the more these stories come up and people can see it for what it is , punching down.

I agree men don’t belong in women’s sports, but it’s because of mostly women voting for and enabling this that has gotten us to this point. They have a hard time understanding consequences. Perhaps now all of these female athletes, along with their female friends and family will stop voting Democrat? If not I’ll just continue to assume they are fine with it, same as Chicago residents who continue voting Democrat.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for some mid-level male boxer to go trans and then beat the living ■■■■ out of one of the current top ranked female boxer. Something like that will start opening people’s eyes to this lunacy.

1 Like

I saw where the girls face is now half paralyzed by a ball spike by a man she was trans-handled. Women rights on display

And the lefties say what about that? Has it dawned on them yet or are they still stuck on stupid?

1 Like

I don’t disagree. But desire and capability are two very different things.

More than likely they are calling her a bigot and trying to get her cancelled.

2 Likes

Sadly, this is how I am feeling about the public school system as well. These parents who don’t want teachers hiding things from them, encouraging their children to things behind their parents back, their only recourse is to pull their kids out of school. The schools get their money from the people sitting at the desks. The damage has been done.

1 Like