Female athlete complains about competing against transgender males

Anybody who supports this nonsense is not a good person.

2 Likes

6 Likes

All women in sports should fold their arms and not start their race or game or event, if there is a biological male in the line-up. Just let the dude do his thing on his own and win against nobody. #justfold your arms.

3 Likes

It’s going to take some bravery for women to stand together against a hostile culture. Right now, the ones speaking up are getting slammed by woke media. They’re hateful, dontchaknow.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/star-athlete-reveals-extremely-hateful-opinion/ar-AA18sDLA

1 Like

The end result of feminism is dudes in drag dominating many women’s sports.

well, there’s still gymnastics

1 Like

I guess she doesn’t realize that what makes one a man or woman is purely the feelings of the individual.

And boobies. All you need to create a woman out of a male is fee fees and boobies.

2 Likes

Look at how he’s wearing that mask. Meaningless virtue signaling.

Seeing how people wore (and some still wear) their masks, it’s no wonder birth control allegedly fails so much too.

1 Like

Most women voted for the politicians that champion this culture and will continue voting for them so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I can’t remember if it was here or another site where it was discussed:

That GUY was basically trolling everyone. He never wore all that stuff unless it was to school or a publicity stunt. His neighbors tattled on him and told the news that they rarely if ever saw him dressed like that at home, he dressed like a man if he wasn’t going to school.

1 Like

Not in the warped minds of todays libs. They will argue that it’s purely a state of mind. You can have someone whose 100% biologically and genetically male, but as soon as that person simply states “I feel like a woman” then at that moment that 100% biological/genetic male becomes a woman!

1 Like

Some reports I have seen say he was at war with the woke people in the school and decided that was the best way to illustrate how nuts they were. Personally, I think his ultimate goal was to get fired and get a lawsuit win over it.

1 Like

The decks is stacked against principled response to this insanity:

MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) — A Vermont religious school that withdrew its girls’ basketball team from a playoff game because a transgender student was playing on the opposing team won’t be able to participate in future tournaments, the Vermont Principals’ Association announced Monday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/school-that-refused-to-play-team-with-trans-player-barred/ar-AA18Agjq

9 Likes

This is why males should not participate in female sports and vice versa.

3 Likes

When a woman enrolls to compete in a women’s sporting event, she has a right to be pitted only against other women in that event, otherwise the event should not be called a women’s event. Call it an intersex or pansex event instead.

3 Likes

Scary to think what six wave will bring

2 Likes

Bob Hope joked about leaving California before homosexuality was mandated.

1 Like