Female athlete complains about competing against transgender males

Sick!

Change the award to “Female Athlete of the Year”

Looks more like man of the year, women’s division to me.

3 Likes

She/He Athlete of the Year

1 Like

and I hope the U of P’s roster going forward are those that approve of this. Then I’d like to see what the dollar amounts are of paid tuition by this same group. My guess is that it would simply prove once again
go woke
go broke.

1 Like

Here is such an example:

I do believe this is his Kung Fu class. Notice how there aren’t any female students in it? These moves involve a tremendous amount of upper body and cardiovascular strength.

Contrast that to his Qi Gong classes:

The idea of men and women being equally capable is a fallacy that has now lead to trans women being equal to born females, and it may signal the ending of participation in sports for the latter group.

Gaines also pointed out that Thomas brought “extreme discomfort” to the locker room, and that organizers did not disclose that Thomas would be using the women’s facilities.

“That’s not something we were forewarned about, which I don’t think is right in any means, changing in a locker room with someone who has different parts,” Gaines said. “So not only were we forced to race against a male, we were forced to change in the locker room with one
 And so then we’re sitting there not even knowing who to talk to, who to complain to, because this kind of all happened behind the scenes and very discreetly.”

Let the immiseration continue until submission improves!

“Confused / Crazy Dude of the Year”

3 Likes
1 Like

I’m shocked by this
shocked I tell ya.

As the ripples continue to go out from when the decision that allowed transgender females to compete with females got approved, a lot more things like this but worse will continue to happen. It’s insane.

Some child somewhere hopefully will blurt out that the emperor is naked.

1 Like
1 Like

Wonder where this dude was ranked when competing against other men?

1 Like

Seventh place in putt putt golf?

3 Likes

There are no chicks with penises, there are only dudes with boobs. :rofl:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Riley Gaines finally getting a chance to speak out after being robbed by a mediocre male.

5 Likes

Look at that crap eating grin on his face. :roll_eyes:

Happy to be robbing women of their hard earned success.

4 Likes

Never participate in another man’s crazy. Don’t use their pronouns.

4 Likes

I don’t. I referred to him as his. His face. Not she.