Female athlete complains about competing against transgender males

Well, I would introduce myself first. When they say their name if you are still unsure say nice to meet you x… which pronouns do you use?

It’s not uncommon.

Yeah. It’s hard to keep straight for me. My kids don’t have a problem at all

We’re old is all.

Whatever you say Woke. :smirk:

Being polite isn’t woke.

Whatever you say Woke.

I already told you I know how to address them: I’d use gender neutral pronouns. That’s not what you were asking, you were asking what they are (transvestite or transgender) and thats impossible to answer on your description because its lacks many of the contextual clues that exist in real life when meeting people.

Don’t troll.

No you don’t. You’re just making it up as you go along just like everyone else who is confronted with that scenario.

Don’t play Mod.

What would you prefer I call you? Nancy?

Yes, I do. Again, I’d use gender neutral pronouns. Why are you having trouble accepting my answer?

Because it’s bogus.

I wouldn’t be alone in this thread.

Nancy was my mother.

That’s rather presumptuous of you. Why do you refuse to believe that’s how I would deal with a situation where I need to use a pronoun of someone who’s gender I don’t know?

Okay … Son/daughter/other of a Nancy. How’s that?

It’s easier to just use Woke.

Sure. You can call me Woke and I’ll call you Troll. Sound good?

Because it does not resemble anything that actually occurs in real day to day life.

I can call you Betty, and Betty when you call me, you can call me Al.

Lol.

This forum is so funny sometimes.

You created a scenario and asked how people would handle it. When people respond, you insult them, call them names, and then tell them that’s not how they would respond.

Why ask the question if you don’t want to hear answers?

1 Like

Small thinking. I live in San Francisco.

Yes, it does. Maybe not in your life, but it is not uncommon where I live.

Are you aware that in most colleges at intro sessions, like first classes and stuff, people introduce themselves with their pro-sounds. And CVs including your pronouns, even if they align with your sex, is more common as well?

I suspect you just haven’t interacted with a lot of trans or non binary people.

What you are positing is absolutely no big deal where I live, nor is it uncommon at all. It’s even less uncommon for younger people.

1 Like