Federal judge orders DACA restored and to accept new applicants

He wasn’t not serving lawfully in accordance with the Homeland Security Act.

Not yet. It will happen.

Biden also states in his platform that he was a champion for DAPA, which can easily morph into DAWTHWTC.

You’re telling me Biden won’t change the requirements for DACA? He won’t evolve on it?

Where did you get that number? Wherever it was, they made it up out of pixie dust

No it is not. It is ruling on the legality of the appointment. Nothing enacted under an illegal appointment is considered vailid.

Every number is made of pixie dust.

We are not allowed to get one from the census.

I am convinced the number is 30 to 40 million at least. Much higher than the oft quoted 12 to 20 million.

MIT had it at 22 million 2 years ago…I am confident with 30 million plus now.

So you think it’s 3x-6x times the stated number because of feelings and absolutely nothing else. I mean it’s not like we would notice the entire US population is 10% higher than we thought. As if there is no way to determine that like the homeless rates, or amounts of resources consumed in any particular area.

Look up… :arrow_heading_up:

That does not support your assertion in any way

What is their estimate today? What are you basing the 30 million on? Trump failed that miserably and you’re happy with his result

Does any other country allow you to come in illegally and just stay without fear of deportation?

2 Likes

You are flailing in a rhetoric forest.

How about if we just say there are too many?

Trump did get Mexico to stop its pass through policy.

1 Like

I am not the one making wild unsupported assertions. MIT says it could be as high as 22 million and you think that means it probably is 2x-3x what the highest estimate says is possible. That’s flailing

I only hear the left saying the people who should be deported are those with criminal records. Nobody else should be deported? That’s de facto amnesty if you can get in. I don’t hear a single person from the left saying anything differently.

3 Likes

Then how come you don’t just do that? It sure beats making up numbers and then being outraged at those fictional numbers

Muy Bueno…Very Good.

Biden is in the precarious position of HOPING real wages don’t immediately plummet after Trump got them to grow significantly.

Biden isn’t a magician.

Middle Class will find out just how good Trump policy was…when it gets changed.

President Obama tried to implement DAPA, but the courts stopped him from implementing it. I don’t know what DAWTHWTC is.

1 Like

Deferred Action for Whoever The Hell Wants To Come.

3 Likes

Should probably have a DHS secretary who is legally appointed.