Federal judge orders DACA restored and to accept new applicants

Yeah, I’m glad they have no societal obligations… taxes, registering for the draft… all of the good, none of the bad for them. Not to mention illegals get in-state tuitions rates in several states… but me… a legal citizen and veteran… does not.

2 Likes

One thing the Trump administration has shown is that the President can do pretty near anything he / she damn well pleases and get away with it.

The price? He’ll, you can’t get any!

Trumplikins should argue that since Conman built the entire wall across the southern border with Mexican funds, so this should be a moot point.

All false. DACA recipients pay taxes, join the military, go to college, have regular jobs, the whole works. Who is telling you these lies? You need to find better sources for your information.

When did they and their parents start paying income tax? When their illegal status was discovered and they were given the protected DACA status? So then they started receiving the benefits that those who did not come here illegally have been paying for. We welcome legal immigrants… not illegals.

And BTW, I suspect @Mountain_Soldier knows that some have served. He did not say that. He said REGISTERING FOR THE DRAFT. Why did you try to avoid that?

2 Likes

Crazy as it is…You have a good point.

US birthrate has dropped significantly since the Covid arrived also.

Still doesn’t compensate for 30 to 60 million immigrants.

Did I say DACA recipients or did I say DACA recipients? Read it again and see if you can figure it out.

And BTW, I suspect @Mountain_Soldier knows that some have served. He did not say that. He said REGISTERING FOR THE DRAFT. Why did you try to avoid that and pretend that serving was the same as registering for the draft?

Yeah. I saw. And apparently you see the difference too. The special privileges given to DACA recipients would lure any parent to illegally bring their kid here… especially when the kid not only receives special benefits after they have been caught but then serve as the anchor for a dozen others in their family to come here and reap the benefits of those who have worked and paid into the system.

Its all a ploy to get people here who will vote for the democrats because the democrats will give them free stuff. It’s as ■■■■■■■ simple as that.

3 Likes

I don’t give a ■■■■ about the draft. It’s not used and won’t be in my lifetime.

You can’t bring your kid here now and get DACA status. More lies.

1 Like

Democrats will try to create another DACA-like program for those newly arriving illegals. You know it and I know it. And spreading the word of the success of the DACA program at legitimizing illegals and giving them special privileges paid for by others will be essential to luring more and more here from the ■■■■ hole countries that THEIR culture created. And they will bring THEIR ■■■■ hole country culture with them and make little if no effort to embrace what was the traditional American culture that the left has tried to destroy.

3 Likes

Judges have no business setting policy. Take it to the Scotus.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s been to the SCOTUS.

The judge didn’t set policy. He ruled the Acting Secretary of Homeland Security did something he wasn’t legally allowed to do and put back in place what was already there. That’s not setting policy.

That’s how they set policy. By claiming it isn’t legally allowed. What law was violated?

it was not, the case was never considered on the merits. it was rejected because someone didn’t dot an “i”.

CJ Marshall is rolling in his grave.

and no decision on the merits was given.