FEC chair calls on Trump to provide evidence of NH voter fraud

https://conservativedailypost.com/election-fraud-exposed-millions-of-dead-voted-and-thousands-of-illegals-in-critical-swing-state/

It shouldn’t be too hard to identify some of these older than 115 year old voters, and multiple voters. Maybe Trump is privy to some of the data this article claims exist as it relates specifically to Ne Hampshire. Or maybe the claims in this article are untrue. I have no way of knowing. But I’m keen to hear what the DHS has to say on this.

You should probably tell Kris kobach. he had a commission on this not that long ago

1 Like

I can wait for the official reports. The Democrats were the ones determined to stop the President’s commission investigating. One has to wonder why.

I was wondering what happened to fat donald’s voter fraud commission. Is it still around?

It died when they could not find any evidence of voter fraud.

3 Likes

They are turning the Russia story inside out…remember the argument was how could russia sway 70k voters with ads on Facebook

But trump here is saying Google did it…

So…dont let folks get away with this double standard when they start arguing Google is evil…

4 Likes

Yep and I’m going to be saying tough ■■■■■ .he lost…and then laugh…if he looses…

1 Like

Many trump supporters since 2016: "absolutely no votes were changed or effected based on “a couple Facebook ads!!”

Many trump supporters today: “millions of votes must have been changed by bias in the Google algorithm!” :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Exactly…and are they gonna care they look like idiots? Nope because they will press on with their bs

1 Like

Nawh it disbanded like a week after the courts ordered them to release some information to the democratic members of that commission.

It’s always Democrats fault. Probably even the fact that kobach did such a bad job as a lawyer that a judge ruled he needed remedial law classes and that he was under a grand jury investigation for voter registration shenanigans in his own state… democrats fault

3 Likes

Because there was all built on a lie…

But you knew that…you just need to keep pressing the meat

1 Like

That’s what cults do to the uninformed.

1 Like

Well that is some beautiful revisionist ■■■■■■■■■ But whatever

how did the Democrats stop a Presidential commission.

1 Like

Read the link. https://conservativedailypost.com/election-fraud-exposed-millions-of-dead-voted-and-thousands-of-illegals-in-critical-swing-state/

why did the commission end?

was it because the Judge ordered them to release their finding and they didn’t want to.

I think that they found voter fraud… but it looked like the voter fraud in North Carolina

Then they quickly stopped

3 Likes

Eyebrow raising is not proof, now is it.

Proof?

We have some eyebrows raised.

How come the presidential commission on election fraud could find no hard evidence…hmmmmm

Allan

Oh no. Felon Ellen.

We see all the time from posters that Libzes cannot get over the fact that Hillary lost, yet their hero is STILL going on about 2016.

2 Likes