FEC chair calls on Trump to provide evidence of NH voter fraud

I have been assured by trump accomplices that he is not mentally ill.

7 Likes

Has anyone figured out what this is in reference to yet?

When in doubt, search Fox News. It’s his daily intelligence brief.

2 Likes

Are you sure? He seems to have had a lovers tiff with FNC as they seem, shocker, to be posting news

1 Like

I can’t believe Epstein’s fraudulent research made it this far.

Well he referenced Judicial Watch in the tweet. But I can’t find Judicial Watch even saying that on their twitter and website.

1 Like

Something tells me this so - called FEC chair will be resigning soon to “spend more time with the family.”

And as far as evidence, a lot of people tell Trump that …

This might help.
https://thehill.com/policy/technology/457953-trump-alleges-google-manipulated-voters-against-him

I went to the Judicial Watch site and did a search for Google and found nothing.

1 Like

How in the hell did Google hack voting machines and manipulate votes? How exactly would they go about doing that?

Fat donald is a ■■■■■■■ idiot. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Google CEO Sundar Pichai was asked about Epstein’s work last year when he testified before a House panel and said the company had investigated it and pointed to issues with the study’s methodology.

In 2017, Google dismissed Epstein’s research, [telling The Washington Post that it amounts to “nothing more than a poorly constructed conspiracy theory.”

2 Likes

It is pretty clear that Trump got mixed up. The Epstein report cited that Google manipulated voters.
It appears that Trump interpreted it to mean votes.
Insert reading comprehension joke here.

1 Like

Ahh… so it is doubly stupid.

Thanks.

1 Like

Trump is the poster child for “stupid is as stupid does”.

1 Like

I’m going to guess that neither Rush nor Sean provided talking points on this subject yet.

1 Like

if he loses in 2020 he will claim its a coup.

5 Likes

Yep, it’s gonna get uglier before it gets better.

https://twitter.com/politidope/status/1163613255153197056?s=21

he promised to bring back jobs to the rust belt, those jobs never came.

Farmers and coal miners got the shaft.

2 Likes

But his rallies!

1 Like

I forgot, steel workers are also getting the shaft.

2 Likes