February 15: Options for President Trump

I understand why a good portion of people voted for him. There is a large percentage of people who would never have voted for Hillary Clinton. I get it… I understand that.

I have my doubts that they would vote for him again.

They are not Trump’s base.

Actually only about a quarter of the people voted for him… since nearly half the electorate stayed home in 2016. One the factors in the large number of Democratic electoral victories since Trump’s inauguration is that Trump’s turnout is greatly increasing turnout. In most instances, this works to Republican disadvantage, which is why the Republicans are undertaking so many voter suppression initiatives.

trump voters<all voters<eligible voters<the country

They already did. Trump didn’t want the extra border security. He didn’t even spend the allotted amount for border security last year.

This is DEFINITELY about the idea of the wall, and most specifically what trump thinks folks like you think about a wall.

That’s a campaign device he used and it won him the election. He whipped up high emotion and built a fake emergency.

Actually it was roughly 27% of eligible voters and 19% of the total population. So 73% of voters didn’t vote for him. And 81% of the population didn’t. Nothing approaching half support.

1 Like

Yes.

Trump’s entire approach to negotiating is to make the other side lose. It is the only way he is able to perceive success.

It sometimes works shortterm in his chosen business. It often does not. It cannot work longterm for a President.

seeing how trump knew…again defending a fraud

He’s going to have give something, maybe 6 years temporary legal status, in order to get 60 votes. He needs to bypass Pelosi and Schumer, forget them, they don’t want to to give any new steel slats/wall, go to Red State Democrats, like Manchin in the Senate and people like Abigail in the House (who beat Brat in Northern Virginia), to get some wall funding for the short term.

Not going to get a long term fix in the next 3 weeks. For the long term, for the full wall, of 25 $ billion, there is going to have to be a path to citizenship, with strict limits on the DACA kids, but they have to get rid of the visa lottery and chain migration. No way let those parents who came here illegally to get any legalization status. No welfare benefits, not one felony, and 10 years or so to get citizenship for DACA kids only. Can’t expect to satisfy Coulter who want 11-20 million people deported.

Your proof Trump knew before the press story and his firing of then? Please and thank you.

no…he knew they were illegal…

Again present your proof or you blowin smoke

no.

10 illegal no’s

So you can’t provide the proof, or you have no proof. Wich is it?

i dont care to provide it.

You think you will get seven Democratic Senators to agree to bypassing their Schumer and Pelosi? What are you smoking?

Then I say until you can show Trump knew, your blowing smoke.

Proe me wrong :smiley:

thats the 2nd word you have misspelled btw…

Uh no…But i will give you a clue…It involves a lawsuit

Regardless of whether Trump was aware or not (I have no idea), he is the owner of the establishment. Do you think he has responsibility for what happens there? Do you think the leader of the organization sets the tone and the ethical standards? Or as long as he is unaware of how people are making him money then he has no responsibility?

If it’s the one’s that got fired recdntly, they say managers knew. NOT that Trump knew.

So right now your alegening something that’s not being reported.

So your proof Trump knew or your blowing smoke.

I think the managers that knew should be fired. I think his COMPANY should receive the same fine as any company found to have known they were employing illegals.