FBI in Disarray, Again?

Looks interesting, thanks. Where did he fight?

Is it good?

Never claimed i was…i dont pretend to be something im not.

Anything else?

I was the same in 2016…if you knew me you would have known that…thanks gor proving my point so easily

It’s all about the lib tears for you isn’t it well get your giggles out now I guess…

Which law did Donald Trump insist on breaking even though he knew it would be illegal to do so?

And even what you tell us about yourself is suspect. Is Plasmaball your real name for instance?

They hired Steele to ask Russians to fabricate negative material about Trump.

Telling mcgahn to lie for starters.
Covering up his payments to daniels…for seconds…

Yes, it is very good.

Very enlightening.

You will learn something. I certainly did.

Where is your link to the statute that makes that illegal? and where is your “proof” that this was done? Mueller’s report was written by hostile witnesses, and any claims made in it must be tested in a court of law under cross-examination before the claims become reality. There are claims (Corsey) that Mueller’s team put pressure on witnesses to lie. If this is demonstrated to be true, wouldn’t that call into question the reliability of the rest of the claims made in Mueller’s “final report”?

Obstruction…there you are welcome

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

Uh oh. Still in disarray.

The woman had set up the meeting to discuss foreign policy issues. But she was actually a government investigator posing as a research assistant, according to people familiar with the operation. The F.B.I. sent her to London as part of the counterintelligence inquiry opened that summer to better understand the Trump campaign’s links to Russia.

And of course Comey was saving us all…

@conan

Is it coming unraveled?

New York Times? It must be true.

No takers? Surely we don’t need a new thread?

I just got done reading it.

First thing first, where did info came from, if valid warn campaign on both sides. Then validate if info is accurate.

But that’s not what they did, they attempted to frame Papadopoulos, they knowingly used the info to hoodwink the FISA courts.

Then that’s not counting Flynn ordeal and his wiretapping, unmasking etc.

This was multi prone attack against Trump campaign and then his presidency.
Sounds to me Comey is trying to justify is action, even breaking the normal protocol.

And remember…this all came at heals of clearing Clinton of crimes she committed.

And then there is this, last part of article.

“A foreign adversary intervened in America to damage our democracy to hurt one of our two candidates for president and to help the other. That’s an act of war. And they not only did it, they exceeded their wildest expectations because look at where we are as a country now, how we are at each other’s throats. So, they will be back again, they will work to re-elect Donald Trump,” Comey said.

Again he’s projecting his own bias and assuming it’s Russian interest to reelect Trump.

If Russians are serious about dividing Americans Trump defeat would far disrupt American political process then his win.

I think Comey knows he’s in trouble, and he’s trying to set the stage for doubt. Sounds like possible defense tactic if and when it goes to court.

“A foreign adversary intervened in America to damage our democracy to hurt one of our two candidates for president and to help the other. That’s an act of war.

I like how he says this like it’s a fact and was then. It still isn’t.

It also completely ignores what he himself did. His only solution was to send in a spy?

Oh and I think Andrew McCarthy hit the nail on head, first thing first, create conspiracy to justify the spying.

“I think a large part of the reason they did a lot of the things they did, everybody knew Hillary was going to win. And in addition to that, they did everything by counterintelligence so it was all under the code of classification. So they figured this was never going to get out.

“When Trump won, what that meant was in 10 weeks he was going to be president and he was going to have access to all of the intelligence files of the executive branch all of the top secret information in government.

And then reason for hiring Mueller.

“We have ten weeks while we’re still in charge of the government and I think they spent those 10 weeks projecting that there was a profound threat of a Trump-Russia conspiracy that made for a worthy investigation.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not logical at all.

Wouldn’t you send in a team to preserve integrity and protect each campaign from foriegn influence?

That’s my first thought anyway.

1 Like

Keep in mind, Unauthorized spying had to reach the highest level of our goverment…which means only Obama administration at that time could grant those waivers.

If you jump to 2 plus minute mark Anthony Shaffer pretty much spells it out