FBI in Disarray, Again?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: The Clinton campaign didn’t pay Steele? Ohr’s wife doesn’t work for the front? You must be joking.

You voted for her.

No i dont

And you didnt vote…

That’s right. They didn’t deserve my vote. Trump is settling in, you are going to be so disappointed.

Ok, if you say so.

The Clinton campaign never directly reached out to the Russian government for assistance …the Trump campaign did.

Not really…he wins he wins.he loses he loses.i will vote against him…chips fall where they may…

You really need to stop telling me how i feel…get a hobby or something

And since you you didnt vote your opinion doesn’t matter

4 Likes

Weve down this road before…you know nothing about me but what i tell you

1 Like

You like to read. Try this one.

Good Book.

Cannot recommend it enough.

1 Like

Are you sure about that, can you provide proof that she didn’t? Can you provide proof not one penny from DNC and Hillary campaign didn’t flow into Russia?

Can you provide proof that she did?

If she worked with the Russians to go after Trump, but then the Russians went and did everything the Special counsel documented they did to help Trump win…Hillary should request a refund.

How do you know Russians only help Trump? We never looked into what Russians did you help Hillary…or how Hillary using the Russians to stifle Trump campaign and then his presidency.

Read the report. The Russians targeted people across the political spectrum. It’s abundantly clear though, that their efforts were primarily anti-Clinton. The same time Trump was on stage trying to act as if he didn’t know Russia hacked Hillary’s emails, his campaign staff was reaching out to Russia for more leaks.

Seems like you should demand an investigation.

Using cut outs makes it ok? :rofl:

You’re apoplectic now, I can’t imagine when he wins again.

You’re not complex.