FBI in Disarray, Again?

Rep. Matt Gaetz says evidence of FBI officials improperly receiving incentives from the media in exchange for leaks will soon come out.

I don’t believe for a minutes the vaunted Untouchables, the bulwarks of our ‘Mocracy, the epitomes of integrity would do any such thing - they wear ties to work for goodness’ sake.

Let me guess, this Rep is crazy?

@conan what you think?

1 Like

Matt Gaetz? Alrighty then. :rofl:

2 Likes

I knew it!

Look at his track record. Will have to wait and see. But his history on these things isn’t good.

Ok, thanks.

Gaetz invited a white supremacist to the State of the Union speech, hired Darren Beattie, who was fired from the WH for ties to white supremacist groups, made the “Cohen tweet”, etc. And we’re supposed to believe a word this fat sack of ■■■■ says? ■■■■ Matt Gaetz.

5 Likes

I knew it!

Another promise from Republican Media, meant to set loins a-quivering.

D-5? Three guys in June? Lock her up? Unredacted FISA! Is Comey frog-marched yet? Huber?!!!

4 Likes

I’m so glad this thread exists :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Would that be like all the promise from the Leftwing media about all the collusion between Trump and the Russians (remember that part WAS shot down in Muellers report)?

The Mueller report did not say that Trump didn’t collude with the Russians, it said it said that there wasn’t enough evidence to prove an illegal conspiracy… partially because of Trump officials constant lying and destruction of evidence. Let’s not forget that many Russians were arrested due to the investigation and Trump associates were jailed for lying about Russian connections. The report also states that simply because there isn’t enough evidence to prove such a conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt, it does not mean that there isn’t evidence of a conspiracy.

3 Likes

Yes, the MSM, and many Democrats over played the Collusion card.

1 Like

They didn’t. “No collusion” is fake news propaganda. The Mueller report doesn’t conclude that at all.

Reality tv show nutjob Gaetz has as much credibility as Mad Cow Nunes.

2 Likes

The same Matt Gaetz who just hired a guy who was fired by the White House for being all cozy with White Supremacists.

I should listen to him… seems like he has nothing but good and true things to say.

4 Likes

That’s not what the Mueller Report says. Why do keep repeating the same right-wing lie.

One of things that got may attention scanning through the Mueller report was how eerie similiar to media reports. It’s almost like the media and FBI were working together. Which why I made those comment. Was media doing FBI/Mueller investigation for em? Or were they leaking like a sieve?

I have no doubt that FBI, CoJ and yes Mueller band of corrupt democrat operatives colluding with one another.

Gaetz questioned the voracity of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, noting how he cited media reports “as if they’re gospel when they clearly are not.”

:joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and the spin machine grinds on. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You mean the people who were screaming about fake news were the ones who were releasing fake news and the “liberal media” had the majority of their facts correct? Who woulda thought.

Read the last paragraph of the Mueller report page 1 and start of page 2

Capture

“Although the invetigation established that the Russian Government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts (now here is what you call fake news propaganda read it close) The investigation did NOT ESTABLISH that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in it’s election interference activities.”

Doesn’t say they found evidence for and against but defered charging. Right there black and white, they did not find collusion PERIOD.