FBI in Disarray, Again?

End of page 1 start of page 2. Posted above from Mueller report here is the key sentence:

The investigation did NOT ESTABLISH that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in it’s election interference activities.

The word “collusion” is nowhere in what you just quoted. Conspiracy is a very specific charge requiring very specific types of evidence to prove. A person could easily argue that the Trump campaign reaching out to Russian officials to release stolen information is collusion. That doesn’t mean that such collusion qualifies as a criminal conspiracy.

2 Likes

Go to the report and read on. Report says collusion is NOT in the legal code. So they went with what they could – and that was criminal conspiracy. They found NO cooperation or coordination.

I think those two things are needed for collusion are they not?

You can do things that are highly unethical but not illegal…or even worse… things that are illegal but difficult to prove intent. There is no evidence released that suggests that Trump worked hand in hand with the Russian government to hack Hillary’s emails…therefore, no conspiracy.

There’s plenty of evidence that the Russian government wanted Trump to win and did several things to assist Trump. There’s also plenty of evidence showing that the Trump campaign not only welcomed this help but sought it.

2 Likes

Again

NO cooperation and NO coordination between Russians and Trump et al.

You NEED those two things for collusion.

Christ its like you all have the same talking point…read the ■■■■■■■ report already

3 Likes

Again mueller wasnt looking at ■■■■■■■ collusion…try getting that part correct before bothering to argue the topic.

You disagree with Muellers conclusion on page 1?

I disagree with you

2 Likes

I read further

as I explined previously, Mueller states there is NO law that deals with collusion so they used the legal conspiracy. Under that they found there was NO cooperation and no coordination.

How do you collude if your not cooperating and coordinating what’s going on?

You’re right, I confused Trump’s call on national TV for Russian help and the near immediate action by units of Russian intelligence doing what he requested, as collusion. That wasn’t in the report. But wingers have more self-respect than to consider that collusion.

If it wasn’t in the report – did Mueller find it worthy or discussing? apparently not.

There’s no evidence that the Trump campaign assisted the Russian government with their illegal activities, but there is plenty of evidence that the Trump campaign benefited from these activities and sought to get information that was obtained through illegal hacking.

If seeking the help of a hostile foreign government to obtain stolen information to help you win an election isn’t illegal, that’s pretty shocking…it’s certainly nothing to brag about.

1 Like

You disagree with me? But you don’t disagree with the finding Mueller put in the report?

How can you have collusion Plasma WITHOUT cooperation and coordination?

See you put it right there. NO collusion between them. Independent actions.

Yes it was in the report. He discussed it in terms of conspiracy and came to the conclusion it didn’t quite meet the requirements of the statute. But he did discuss it.

1 Like

Okay was it in the report or not. Within 10 minutes you contradicted yourself.

I found correcting material.

Okay then,

So if it was in the report . . Mueller found it wasn’t coordination or cooperating for Trump to say what he did righ?

You’re edits of my post are deceptive and misleading.

1 Like