FBI in Disarray, Again?

They don’t seem to like this too much.

Yeah I noticed. Either they’re scared ■■■■■■■■■ or they’re waiting on for counter talking points.

Again this go back to Barr statement. Unauthorized Surveillance. That was by no accident that he made that comment…in fact I would go as far to say it was calculated response.

Now according to Shaffer and he wasn’t only one I’ve heard it from. They needed a waiver and it can only come form Obama administration such as Susan Rice, if she didn’t grant that waiver then their was Unauthorized Surveillance. If she did grant that waiver then top levels of Obama administration authorized that surveillance.

And lets not forget Samantha Power, US Ambassador to the United Nations. Her finger prints are all over that unmasking, now she claims she didn’t do it…so who did if not her?

Now you see why it’s important why they must discredit Barr. I had my doubt about him from beginning being insider…but he might love the law enough to clean it up, bring those responsible to justice and put in place safeguards to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

And on side note, if that’s the path he’s going, I sure hope he has plenty of security around him.

1 Like

I like this game.

FBI in disarray still. Good thing Congress renewed FISA…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/31/fbis-fisa-problems-run-deeper-carter-page-trump-pr/

1 Like

Mr. Wray proposed 40 corrective actions to bolster public confidence in the bureau as part of the fallout from the Page warrants. The reforms include revising the Woods verification forms and improving training on the FISA process.

Yeah right…to bolster public confidence.

1 Like

Check this out @WuWei

Apparently every case IG studied FBI broke the rules on getting FISA warrants.

As Fox News reported, the Justice Department Inspector General reported Tuesday that the FBI’s failure to follow its own supposedly rigorous process for obtaining a secret warrant to investigate the Trump presidential campaign is part of a pattern of almost criminal carelessness in the nation’s premier law enforcement agency.

According to the IG’s report, the office reviewed 29 of about 700 FBI requests for warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act between 2014 and 2019.

The audit showed every single one had problems with documentation, errors, or — most damningly — “inadequately supported facts,” according to the report.

So they review 29 cases and everyone of them they found where they broke the rules…meaning they broke their own laws.

This is why our goverment is so dangerous…precisely they will never be prosecuted for crimes against American people.

3 Likes

More on concerning this subject.

https://thewashingtonsentinel.com/doj-says-ag-barr-was-appalled-at-laundry-list-of-fisa-warrant-errors-and-abuses/

1 Like

The FBI drifted into failure, as did FISA.

2 Likes

Meanwhile Judge James Boasberg April 3rd order FBI to turn over the names of the targets in the 29 applications audited by the inspector general.

Earlier in week Department Inspector General reported that they reviewed 29 of 700 FISA court orders and found all 29 had serious errors and damaging inadequate facts.

They have until June 15 to comply.

I also have interesting question…why isn’t this being reported by mainstream media? We have systematic corruption and abuse at highest levels of our justice department and not a peep from media or civil unions?

Because they have not figured out how to spin it to blame Trump

1 Like